10 WAYS TO USE ALOE VERA || HEALTH AND BEAUTY BENEFITS
You, Will, Learn The New Lifehack that could help you in a more critical stage view and share the article with your friends.
BEST ALOE VERA SKIN CARE RECIPES
Aloe vera-based beauty products are incredibly popular now for its amazing benefits for skin and hair. This plant has been used for many health purposes since ancient times. Aloe Vera is a powerful ingredient that is effective to nourish and sooth skin. Moreover, Aloe Vera has an antibacterial effect and usually used as a treatment for cold sores, wound healing and other problems. Leaves of this succulent contain a lot of vitamins, essential oils, amino acids, minerals, and antioxidants and cosmetic companies use Aloe Vera in a various beauty product.
We share brilliant homemade Aloe Vera recipes that really work:
– Try the recipe for natural dandruff treatment: mix aloe vera, conditioner, olive oil, and coconut oil. Apply till the dandruff is gone. You will be totally satisfied with the result
– Sunburn is a real disaster and one of the worst parts of the holidays. Try to avoid this situation using a sunscreen. But if it happened to you, take an ice tray and pour aloe vera, freeze. And apply aloe ice cubes for pain relieve and to moisturize and heal your skin
– If you are out of shaving cream – use aloe vera leaves
– Try a natural face scrub from rice flour and aloe vera leaf. Your skin will be glowing and fresh
– Hand become very dry in winter and need daily care. Make a perfect hand cream at home – mix Aloe Vera with honey and apply it daily
– Antibacterial effect of aloe vera helps to treat acne. Mix aloe vera gel with toothpaste to cure pimples
– Facewash from stores may contain chemicals that why it’s better to make it at home. The recipe of natural face wash: mix Aloe Vera, coconut oil, glycerol, and honey. Don’t forget to wash off the makeup every day
– Dry and irritated skin is a disaster and the reason is the lack of skin care. Try our recipe: mix Aloe Vera with rose water and purified water. Spray this mixture on your face to moisturize skin
– You can easily make a makeup fixer at home: water, Aloe Vera gel, witch hazel, essential oil
Enjoy these helpful aloe vera recipes and share them with your friends!
00:14 Anti-dandruff treatment
01:06 Clever way to cure sunburn
02:48 Homemade face scrub
03:13 Aloe Vera hand cream
04:11 Natural face wash
05:45 Makeup Fixer
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts GIRLY: https://goo.gl/fWbJqz
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts MEN: http://bit.ly/2S69VUG
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/ This video is made for entertainment purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, safety and reliability. Any action you take upon the information on this video is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses. It is the viewer’s responsibility to use judgment, care and precautions if one plans to replicate.
The following video might feature activity performed by our actors within controlled environment- please use judgment, care, and precaution if you plan to replicate.
5-Minute Crafts,DIY,Do it yourself,crafts,trucos,5 minutes craft,life hacks,5 minute craft,trucos de belliza,proyectos faciles,useful things,lifehacks,tricks,tips,DIY projects,DIY activities,Handcraft,Tutorial,howto,aloe,aloe vera,natural,quick,recipes,masks,scrub,skin care,clear skin,hand cream,natural face wash,natural ingredients,sunburn,makeup fixer,healthy,hair,long hair,dandruff treatment,aloe vera gel,beauty,benefits of aloe vera,aloe vera juice,Art & Education,Life Hacks, 5 MIn Craft Hacks,Life Saving Tricks