19 FABULOUS IDEAS FOR YOUR NAILS
You, Will, Learn The New Lifehack that could help you in a more critical stage view and share the article with your friends.
CLASSY NAIL ARTS
Needless to say, that manicure is an important beauty procedure for good-looking girls and to make yourself more confident. Check out these trendy manicure ideas and nail art designs:
– If you love glitter nail polish, you know how it’s difficult to remove it. But there is a cool trick to try: use PVA glue as a base coat. Firstly, cover nails with PVA glue and let dry. After that cover with glitter nail polish. Don’t forget to share this idea with friends!
– Have you ever tried spider gel to create cool nail designs? Watch our video and try to make cool designs with spider gel
– Marble manicure is a top trend now! You don’t need to go to the nail salon to try it as you can easily make it at home. This awesome and classy design is very popular now because it doesn’t require much effort like graphic designs that are so difficult to make. You can choose any color combination you like. Apply any color you like, let dry. Cover the nail with the top cover and while it’s still wet using a nail brush with another color create a stone print
– Here is very quick and easy nail art – nail stamping. You will need stamping plates, stamper, two colors of nail polish. Be creative!
– We share with you an unexpected way to use dental floss- it’s a perfect tool for the manicure! You can create perfect stripped manicure. By the way, we have two options – watch our video and choose the one you like!
– French manicure looks awesome but it costs a lot if you go to the nail salon. Don’t be upset, we share a simple way to make French manicure at home – use a rubber band or a band-aid!
– If you like romantic nail art designs or spring inspires, try our tutorials on how to make heart nail designs. It won’t require much effort to make a simple heart from dots
– Floral manicure is the best choice for spring. Follow our tutorial: cover your nails with white nail polish and using a simple marker, draw flowers. Using a small nail brush add a few drops of alcohol. Use the same nail art brush apply more marker on the top of your nail and enjoy the result.
00:09 The secret of peel-off manicure
00:57 Spider gel nail arts
03:34 Dental floss lifehack
04:49 Ombre nail design
06:16 French manicure
08:27 Nail polish remover marker
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts GIRLY: https://goo.gl/fWbJqz
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts MEN: http://bit.ly/2S69VUG
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/ This video is made for entertainment purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, safety and reliability. Any action you take upon the information on this video is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses. It is the viewer’s responsibility to use judgment, care and precautions if one plans to replicate.
The following video might feature activity performed by our actors within controlled environment- please use judgment, care, and precaution if you plan to replicate.
5-Minute Crafts,DIY,Do it yourself,crafts,trucos,5 minutes craft,life hacks,5 minute craft,trucos de belliza,proyectos faciles,useful things,lifehacks,tricks,tips,DIY projects,DIY activities,Handcraft,Tutorial,howto,nail art 2019,nail art designs,nail art tutorial,nail art design,nail designs,tutorials,ombre design,stripped manicure,floral manicure,romantic nail art,hearts,butterflies,marble nail art,french manicure at home,band-aid,rubber bands,Art & Education,Life Hacks, 5 MIn Craft Hacks,Life Saving Tricks