23 UNBELIEVABLY EASY HACKS FOR YOUR NAILS AND MANICURE IDEAS
You, Will, Learn The New Lifehack that could help you in a more critical stage view and share the article with your friends.
SUMMER NAIL ARTS
What color of nail polish do you love? Or maybe you prefer only French manicure? Check out a whole collection of manicure designs that look stunning:
– You can use spider gel to create cool nail designs. Watch our step by step tutorials!
– If you are out of red nail polish, cover nails with lipstick using a brush and after that cover with clear top. Ready!
– If you love glitter nail polish, you know how it’s difficult to remove it. But there is a cool trick to try: use PVA glue as a base coat. Firstly, cover nails with PVA glue and let dry. After that cover with glitter nail polish
– Check out how to easily draw hearts on your nails
– Floral manicure is the best choice for spring. Follow our tutorial!
– We share with you an unexpected way to use dental floss- it’s a perfect tool for the manicure! You can create a perfect stripped manicure
– Take a bowl and melt some wax in the microwave. Let it cool a little and place your fingers inside for a few seconds and after that place fingers in a bowl with cold water. Repeat during the week and enjoy the result. Your nails will be much healthier
– You can easily make a very helpful manicure tool – a nail polish remover marker. Take an old highlighter and remove the core piece and place in water until the color is gone. After that place in nail polish remover, pull out and return to the marker
– Newspaper print looks really cool and is really easy: cut small squares out of a newspaper, cover nails with white nail polish. Soak your finger in the vodka and place the cut-outs on your nails until the images stick. Finish with top coat
– One more beautiful nail art design is marble print. You can choose any color combination you like. Apply any color you like, let dry. Apply the top cover and while it’s still wet using a nail brush with another color create a stone print
00:09 Spider gel nail art
01:08 Use PVA glue as a base coat
02:00 Summer nail arts
02:57 Wax for your nails
04:48 Marble nail art
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts GIRLY: https://goo.gl/fWbJqz
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts MEN: http://bit.ly/2S69VUG
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/ This video is made for entertainment purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, safety and reliability. Any action you take upon the information on this video is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses. It is the viewer’s responsibility to use judgment, care and precautions if one plans to replicate.
The following video might feature activity performed by our actors within controlled environment- please use judgment, care, and precaution if you plan to replicate.
5-Minute Crafts,DIY,Do it yourself,crafts,trucos,5 minutes craft,life hacks,5 minute craft,trucos de belliza,proyectos faciles,useful things,lifehacks,tricks,tips,DIY projects,DIY activities,Handcraft,Tutorial,howto,nail art,manicure,nail designs,cheap manicure,ideas,nail polish remover marker,healthy nails,wax,manicure 2019,diy nails,ombre design,stripped manicure,floral manicure,hearts,butterflies,marble nail art,french manicure at home,Art & Education,Life Hacks, 5 MIn Craft Hacks,Life Saving Tricks