25 AMAZING WAYS TO USE CRAYONS
You, Will, Learn The New Lifehack that could help you in a more critical stage view and share the article with your friends.
In this video, you’ll find tons of incredibly beautiful ideas to reuse old crayons and create awesome crafts out of them. We prepared a lot of projects with crayons: how to decorate your t-shirts, make beautiful and cheap wall decorations, lip gloss, and awesome candles!
Here are awesome hacks you should check:
– Make cool candles out of broken crayons that look like gems
– You can paint with wax crayons with a help of….hair dryer! All you will need is color crayons, a canvas. It’s really easy and the result is just awesome
– Use crayons to decorate a t-shirt
– Melt crayons, add clear nail polish and you will get a homemade nail polish
– You can create ‘’Stary night’’ Vang Gogh picture at home. It will be a real masterpiece!
– Check out how to create your very own lipstick palette using crayons and coconut oil.
– You can easily make a hand-shaped candle. You will need a disposable glove, paraffin and crayons of any color you like. Melt the paraffin and crayons. Take a disposable glove and make a small hole on every finger and insert candle wick and fix with tape. Take a vase and place a glove into it upside down. It should hang inside. Pour paraffin inside and wait until it cools down. Remove the glove
– We prepared an awesome idea on how to upgrade your old t-shirt! Color up your old T-shirt by using crayons. Paint anything you like on a piece of sandpaper and then use an iron to transfer the image to a T-shirt
– Create beautiful and colorful stones: warm up stones in an oven for 15 minutes, paint them with wax crayons. You can choose any creative pattern and let it cool down. These stones may serve as candle holders or holders for jewelry
– Check out a cool jewelry idea – a pendant with melted crayons inside. Melt some wax crayons inside metal setting in the oven and attach a glass drop using super glue! Create a whole collection of pendants, rings, and earrings that suit your taste and style!
00:09 Crayon candles
01:18 Use crayons to decorate a t-shirt
01:38 Homemade nail polish
02:34 How to paint a starry night
09:37 Pendant with melted crayons inside
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts GIRLY: https://goo.gl/fWbJqz
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts MEN: http://bit.ly/2S69VUG
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/ This video is made for entertainment purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, safety and reliability. Any action you take upon the information on this video is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses. It is the viewer’s responsibility to use judgment, care and precautions if one plans to replicate.
The following video might feature activity performed by our actors within controlled environment- please use judgment, care, and precaution if you plan to replicate.
5-Minute Crafts,DIY,Do it yourself,crafts,trucos,5 minutes craft,life hacks,5 minute craft,trucos de belliza,proyectos faciles,useful things,lifehacks,tricks,tips,DIY projects,DIY activities,Handcraft,Tutorial,howto,crayon crafts diy,crayons,decoration,recycle,crayon,candles,drawing,art,crayon ideas,room decor,old broken crayons,lego chalks,stones,clothes,easy crafts,paintings,gift,jewelry,Art & Education,Life Hacks, 5 MIn Craft Hacks,Life Saving Tricks