25 FIRST AID TIPS YOU MUST KNOW
You, Will, Learn The New Lifehack that could help you in a more critical stage view and share the article with your friends.
EMERGENCY TIPS YOU SHOULD KNOW
Minor cuts and burns occur all the time in the kitchen while you are slicing vegetables or frying something. Fortunately, we prepared a lot of home remedies to soothe and heal the burns with common household and kitchen items. If you accidentally cut yourself, cover the cut with ground black paper to stop bleeding. You can make a cold pack from a kitchen sponge. Soak it in water and put in a plastic bag. After that place into freezer. Cure bruises using apple cider vinegar.
Check out these helpful tips:
– Remove a splinter using a band-aid
– The banana peel works perfectly to cure insect bites
– Lip balm works as a perfect cuticle softener because it contains a lot of moisturizing ingredients and oil. Apply a small amount of lip balm and massage with your fingers
– Take two cotton pads and soak into cold milk. After that apply on your eyes and leave for a few minutes. Cold milk soothes tired eyes
– Try to make a bath with oats. Yes, it sounds crazy, but you should try! Place the oats in an old pantyhose and attach to the faucet to let the water pour through the pantyhose. The oatmeal bath helps to ease irritated skin
– Prepare a very effective cold remedy from ginger and Coke. Slice ginger and put into the pan, pour Coke and boil. After that pour into a cup and add some honey and drink
– is to put onions in your socks. Cut an onion in circles and place on the bottoms of your feet and put on a pair of socks. Leave the socks overnight and you will wake up healthy.
– You will love homemade sore throat gummies with ginger, lemon, and honey. This is a very easy recipe! Pour two glasses of water into a pan and put sliced ginger. Boil for 20 minutes. Strain sliced ginger and add lemon juice and honey to the ginger water. Next, add gelatin and stir. Pour the liquid into silicone molds and let cool
00:09 Remove a splinter easily
00:45 Use lip balm for cuticle
02:18 Oatmeal bath
03:30 Ginger and coke cold remedy
06:51 Use clove for toothache
14:03 Camping knots
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts GIRLY: https://goo.gl/fWbJqz
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts MEN: http://bit.ly/2S69VUG
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/ This video is made for entertainment purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, safety and reliability. Any action you take upon the information on this video is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses. It is the viewer’s responsibility to use judgment, care and precautions if one plans to replicate.
The following video might feature activity performed by our actors within controlled environment- please use judgment, care, and precaution if you plan to replicate.
5-Minute Crafts,DIY,Do it yourself,crafts,trucos,5 minutes craft,life hacks,5 minute craft,trucos de belliza,proyectos faciles,useful things,lifehacks,tricks,tips,DIY projects,DIY activities,Handcraft,Tutorial,howto,survival hacks,survival tips,camping hacks,emergency,first aid,in case of fire,handmade remedies,homemade cures,cold sore,sore throat,minor injury,safety tips,cuts,burns,bites,cold remedy,ginger,coke,bee sting,Art & Education,Life Hacks, 5 MIn Craft Hacks,Life Saving Tricks