25 INGENIOUS BEAUTY HACKS
You, Will, Learn The New Lifehack that could help you in a more critical stage view and share the article with your friends.
BEAUTY SECRETS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Every girl knows that being well-groomed is very hard work and it requires a lot of money. That’s why we prepared a video with life-changing makeup tips that will ease your beauty routine and save a ton of money.
Here are the best beauty secrets you should share with your friends:
– Try a natural way to remove underarm hair: mix coffee, lemon juice, and toothpaste
– If you need to quickly dry your hair, put a plastic bag on your head and dry it with a hair drier as usual
– Clean your cosmetic brushes using a strainer and liquid soap
– You can easily clean a flat iron using a towel and Coke. Yes, it sounds crazy but you totally should try!
– Replace your nail polish remover with lemon juice
– Use sticky tape to exfoliate chapped lips. Don’t forget to use daily lip balm to moisturize your lips
– Use wax to correct your brows
– Check out how to color your hair using highlighter and hair conditioner
– Replace your lip gloss with food coloring
– Find a cheap and easy way to make a faux nose ring
– If you are out of eyeliner, replace it with a simple pencil. Place it in warm water for several minutes and use it as eyeliner. Moreover, you can use it to line lips
– Use soap to style brows. Scrub eyebrow brush over a soap bar and then brush your eyebrows
– Aloe vera gel is a perfect treatment for dark circles. Squeeze a bit of aloe vera gel onto a cotton pad. Place cotton pads into ziplock bag and place in the freezer. Use them when needed, apply for 10 minutes. You will love the result
– Make cheap blusher from lipstick and face cream. Mix lipstick with cream in an empty powder container
– If you have droopy eyelids, check out how to use lash glue for makeup
00:09 Coffee for underarm hair
00:47 Quick way to dry your hair
02:40 Sticky tape for chapped lips
03:57 A cheap way to color your hair
05:35 DIY faux nose ring
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts GIRLY: https://goo.gl/fWbJqz
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts MEN: http://bit.ly/2S69VUG
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/ This video is made for entertainment purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, safety and reliability. Any action you take upon the information on this video is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses. It is the viewer’s responsibility to use judgment, care and precautions if one plans to replicate.
The following video might feature activity performed by our actors within controlled environment- please use judgment, care, and precaution if you plan to replicate.
5-Minute Crafts,DIY,Do it yourself,crafts,trucos,5 minutes craft,life hacks,5 minute craft,trucos de belliza,proyectos faciles,useful things,lifehacks,tricks,tips,DIY projects,DIY activities,Handcraft,Tutorial,howto,girl,girls,girly,tips for girls,beauty secrets,cheap beauty ideas,underarm hair,how to clean,cosmetic brushes,diy nail polish remover,lemon juice,chapped lips,food coloring,faux nose ring,fake freckles,diy blusher,homemade hair dye,Art & Education,Life Hacks, 5 MIn Craft Hacks,Life Saving Tricks