26 ALUMINUM FOIL LIFE HACKS YOU DIDN’T KNOW ABOUT
You, Will, Learn The New Lifehack that could help you in a more critical stage view and share the article with your friends.
SURPRISING ALUMINUM FOIL LIFEHACKS
We usually use aluminum foil for oven baking or to store food in the refrigerator. But foil is a versatile item that could be used to do surprising things around the house.
– Clean your hot glue gun from glue using a ball of foil
– Make inexpensive cookie cutters
– If you need to seal the plastic bag with the food inside, place a thin strip of foil over the bag’s opening and iron
– Clean your silver jewelry using aluminum foil. Wrap your jewelry in foil and place into a glass of water. Add salt and leave overnight. One more cool trick is to clean chrome-plated surfaces using ball out of foil. Boil water in a pan and out a ball of foil in the water, add baking soda.
– If you don’t have AA batteries, and only have AAA batteries lying around, try our cool solution. Place a small bit of foil the positive ends before inserting them into your equipment.
– Use a ball of aluminum foil to clean grill rack
– If you have a pair of dull scissors, aluminum foil is to the rescue again. Make several cuts through a piece of foil
– If you are tired of stubborn creases, we are ready to share a genius lifehack with you. Place the aluminum foil underneath your t-shirt and iron
– Keep bananas fresh for a long time by wrapping the stems in foil
– If your bread is dry, wrap it in aluminum foil and bake in the oven for 3 minutes. Now your bread is fresh again
– Campfire baked potatoes are very tasty. Double wrap a potato in aluminum foil and put in coals. Allow cooking until potatoes become soft
– Also, you can replace a pan with aluminum foil to fry eggs while camping
Share these aluminum foil hacks with your friends!
00:47 Handmade cookie cutters
02:03 Clean your jewelry
04:20 Quick way to sharpen scissors
04:53 Iron trick with foil
05:50 Camping tricks with foil
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts GIRLY: https://goo.gl/fWbJqz
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts MEN: http://bit.ly/2S69VUG
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/ This video is made for entertainment purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, safety and reliability. Any action you take upon the information on this video is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses. It is the viewer’s responsibility to use judgment, care and precautions if one plans to replicate.
The following video might feature activity performed by our actors within controlled environment- please use judgment, care, and precaution if you plan to replicate.
5-Minute Crafts,DIY,Do it yourself,crafts,trucos,5 minutes craft,life hacks,5 minute craft,trucos de belliza,proyectos faciles,useful things,lifehacks,tricks,tips,DIY projects,DIY activities,Handcraft,Tutorial,howto,aluminum foil,hacks,surprising uses,clean,cleaning,jewelry,baking soda,dull scissors,camping hacks,campfire potatoes,Art & Education,Life Hacks, 5 MIn Craft Hacks,Life Saving Tricks
Was this helpful?
0 / 0