27 LIFE-SAVING HACKS FOR ANY OCCASION
You, Will, Learn The New Lifehack that could help you in a more critical stage view and share the article with your friends.
HOW TO SURVIVE IN EXTREME SITUATION
This video is extremely handy as you will learn how to survive if you are caught in an unexpected situation. Accidents may happen everywhere and even home and you will learn how to cure wounds, bruises, and cuts; how to survive an attack and cope with different kinds of pains with the use of natural ingredients. Check out best lifehacks you need to know:
– You may use an egg to cure minor cuts
– Remove splinter in seconds using our lifehack – take a glass and put inside burning match after that cover the splinter with glass
– Toothache is a real disaster and even if you don’t have time to go to the doctor, we have a good treatment to relieve pain – mix cloves and olive oil, and apply using a cotton pad. If the pain repeats you will need to see a doctor
– If you suffer from the headache, pour water into the bowl and put ice cubes. After that put your hands inside for a couple of minutes
– Antibiotic ointment will help you to cure pimples. Take a band-aid and put first aid antibiotic ointment on it and apply on every a pimple.
– Banana peels will help you to cure insect bites really quickly
– Use parsley to cure bruises if you bumped into something
If you are a woman, you need to know self-defense techniques as it’s better to prepare for any dangerous situation. If you are suddenly attacked you should punch the attacker in the groin as it will literally paralyze the attacker and you will have just enough time to escape. The main spots you should beat are eyes, nose, throat, chest, knees, and groin because they are the most vulnerable. Watch our video carefully as we collected the most effective moves to escape from the attack.
00:09 How to remove a splinter
01:10 Best cure for a toothache
01:53 Use hard-boiled egg for bruises
04:26 Self-defense techniques for women
07:29 Cheap shoe freshener
09:35 Beach life hacks
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts GIRLY: https://goo.gl/fWbJqz
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts MEN: http://bit.ly/2S69VUG
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/ This video is made for entertainment purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, safety and reliability. Any action you take upon the information on this video is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses. It is the viewer’s responsibility to use judgment, care and precautions if one plans to replicate.
The following video might feature activity performed by our actors within controlled environment- please use judgment, care, and precaution if you plan to replicate.
5-Minute Crafts,DIY,Do it yourself,crafts,trucos,5 minutes craft,life hacks,5 minute craft,trucos de belliza,proyectos faciles,useful things,lifehacks,tricks,tips,DIY projects,DIY activities,Handcraft,Tutorial,howto,extreme situation,survival hacks,unexpected situation,self-defence techniques,for women,survival tips,beach life hacks,bruises,cuts,wounds,mosquito bites,Art & Education,Life Hacks, 5 MIn Craft Hacks,Life Saving Tricks