27 MAKEUP HACKS YOU’D WISH YOU’D KNOWN EARLIER
You, Will, Learn The New Lifehack that could help you in a more critical stage view and share the article with your friends.
MAKEUP TIPS FOR LAZY GIRLS
If you don’t want to spend hours in front of your mirror to have perfect makeup. This video is full of makeup tricks that will make the process of applying cosmetics much faster and easier. Here is a golden selection of makeup hacks to ease your life:
– The lash curler is a perfect tool to line your eyes and to contour nose.
– Heat up your lash curler with a lighter drier to easily clean it from mascara
– If you are having pale lips, use a lash curler to plump your lips. Also, you can line your lips using a lash curler
– Use tea bags to reduce eye puffiness and dark circles. Soak two tea bags in warm water and place one tea bag on each eye for five minutes, and your eyes will feel fresh
– Use olive oil to wash your makeup if you don’t have a face wash
– Find out how to shape your eyebrows perfectly using tweezers
– If you don’t have a lot of contouring brushed just cut your makeup sponge to contour different zones
– Check out how to repair broken eyeshadows with a few drops of rubbing alcohol
– As we spend a lot of money on our beauty products, we deserve every drop in the bottle. Use a drinking straw to scoop out liquid foundation out of the bottle
– Find how to make two color lipstick at home. You can do it yourself just in 5 minutes! Take two lipsticks and cut a slice from each one. Watch full tutorial in our video!
– Did you know a natural recipe of brow paint? You will need an almond and a lighter.
– Make homemade mascara, just mix old eyeshadow and Vaseline
– Have you imagined that you can make lipstick with real flowers inside? Use lip balm to create a masterpiece!
– Replace your old makeup sponge with a balloon
Don’t forget to share these incredible lifehacks with your friends!
00:09 Surprising tricks with a lash curler
02:11 Clever way to clean lash curler
05:32 Tea bags against dark circles
08:19 Perfect makeup for lips
10:25 Homemade lipgloss
14:05 Lipstick with real flowers inside
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts GIRLY: https://goo.gl/fWbJqz
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts MEN: http://bit.ly/2S69VUG
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/ This video is made for entertainment purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, safety and reliability. Any action you take upon the information on this video is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses. It is the viewer’s responsibility to use judgment, care and precautions if one plans to replicate.
The following video might feature activity performed by our actors within controlled environment- please use judgment, care, and precaution if you plan to replicate.
5-Minute Crafts,DIY,Do it yourself,crafts,trucos,5 minutes craft,life hacks,5 minute craft,trucos de belliza,proyectos faciles,useful things,lifehacks,tricks,tips,DIY projects,DIY activities,Handcraft,Tutorial,howto,girl,girls,beauty,lazy,hacks,makeup,party,reuse,save,money,empty,full,makeup tools,lip gloss,lipstick,makeup tricks,lash curler,eyeshadows,homemade,beauty products,mascara,Art & Education,Life Hacks, 5 MIn Craft Hacks,Life Saving Tricks
Was this helpful?
0 / 0