28 BRILLIANT HOME DECOR DIYS THAT ARE BETTER THAN THOSE IN IKEA
You, Will, Learn The New Lifehack that could help you in a more critical stage view and share the article with your friends.
CREATIVE CRAFTS EVERYONE SHOULD TRY
Check out an inspiring collection of creative crafts:
– Check out a cool idea on how to make an aroma lamp. You will need a spoon, a jar, a rope, and your favorite essential oil
– Make a handy tablet stand out of a cutting board. Watch our step by step tutorial
– Let’s make X-shaped wooden magazine holder. You will need 2 rectangular wooden planks of the same size. Using a pencil draw in the middle of each plank the area that should be cut out. They should be the same for two planks. You will need a saw to cut the pieces out. Attach planks like a 3d puzzle. Ready. The best thing is that you can choose any color, giving it a totally different look
– Check out how to make a dish rack out of a cutting board and pencils. Take around forty pencils and cut them in equal halves. Take a cutting board and drill holes and the distance should be between 3cm or 6 cm. Insert pencils in the board. Cover the rack with any color you like
– You will love a creative idea and a cheap way to store your knives. Take a cutting board and make a row of holes that match to the size of magnets you have. Pour super glue into holes and insert magnets. Ready!
– Turn a cutting board into a serving tray. Firstly, choose two handles you like and drill four holes. Insert the screws from the underside of the board. Place handles on the top of the board and secure them
– Turn pine cones into candles. Melt paraffin and add a crayon of any color you like. Attach a wick to the cone and dip a cone into paraffin for a couple of times
– Let’s make super cool cupcake candles: melt the wax and add a crayon, pour the wax into cupcake cups and insert a wick. Let cool. Next, prepare whipped wax using a mixer. Decorate cupcakes with whipped wax
00:09 DIY Light shade from spoons
01:10 DIY Aroma lamp
02:50 X-shaped magazine holder
03:14 How to repurpose cutting boards
09:22 Cupcake candles
16:25 Miniature kitchen from cardboard
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts GIRLY: https://goo.gl/fWbJqz
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts MEN: http://bit.ly/2S69VUG
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/ This video is made for entertainment purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, safety and reliability. Any action you take upon the information on this video is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses. It is the viewer’s responsibility to use judgment, care and precautions if one plans to replicate.
The following video might feature activity performed by our actors within controlled environment- please use judgment, care, and precaution if you plan to replicate.
5-Minute Crafts,DIY,Do it yourself,crafts,trucos,5 minutes craft,life hacks,5 minute craft,trucos de belliza,proyectos faciles,useful things,lifehacks,tricks,tips,DIY projects,DIY activities,Handcraft,Tutorial,howto,diy crafts,easy life hacks,craft,diy room decor,recycle,upcycled crafts,cutting board crafts,serving tray,dish rack,magazine holder,diy aroma lamp,diy candles,pine cones,cupcake candles,cardboard crafts,miniature kitchen,Art & Education,Life Hacks, 5 MIn Craft Hacks,Life Saving Tricks