29 ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS HACKS YOU HAVE TO TRY YOURSELF
You, Will, Learn The New Lifehack that could help you in a more critical stage view and share the article with your friends.
WEIRD BUT COOL HOUSEHOLD TIPS
Watch this video and learn ridiculous but helpful lifehacks that will change your life.
Here are amazing hacks you totally should try:
– You can cook noodles in the kettle
– If the tea is too hot, place two teaspoons inside
– Use a skimmer to divide whites from yolks
– You can easily make glowing shoelaces. You will need a bowl with Schweppes, peroxide and baking soda. Soak your white shoelaces for 5 minutes
– Use spray deodorant to avoid blisters
– Banana peel works perfectly when you need to polish shoes
– Use an eraser to clean sneaker’s sole
– Check out what to do if you have only one battery instead of two
– Fix broken umbrella in 5 minutes after watching our video
– Don’t buy expensive shoe deodorants. Take a Ziplock plastic bag and put inside 1 tbsp of cornstarch, 1 tsp of baking soda, 1 tsp of baking powder and 5 drops of any essential oil you like
– If the wine cork doesn’t fit back into the wine bottle, soak a wine cork for 3 minutes in hot water
– Try our lifehack and remove the splinter in seconds using our lifehack – take a glass and put inside burning match after that cover the splinter with glass
– If your mascara is worn out you can replace it with a toothbrush
– Reuse old toothbrushes to make kitchen hooks
Let’s make a DIY door closer as it’s a very annoying problem when the door always opens. You will need a rope, two door hooks, and a plastic bottle. Attach the first hook to the door corner and the second one to the door frame near. Attach the rope to the hook on the door and put it from the first hook to the second one and attach the end of the rope to the plastic bottle that should hang.
00:59 DIY Door closer
02:10 Quick way to fix an umbrella
03:28 DIY flip flops
05:24 How to remove a splinter
07:51 Lazy ironing
13:25 Toothbrush reuse ideas
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts GIRLY: https://goo.gl/fWbJqz
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts MEN: http://bit.ly/2S69VUG
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/ This video is made for entertainment purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, safety and reliability. Any action you take upon the information on this video is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses. It is the viewer’s responsibility to use judgment, care and precautions if one plans to replicate.
The following video might feature activity performed by our actors within controlled environment- please use judgment, care, and precaution if you plan to replicate.
5-Minute Crafts,DIY,Do it yourself,crafts,trucos,5 minutes craft,life hacks,5 minute craft,trucos de belliza,proyectos faciles,useful things,lifehacks,tricks,tips,DIY projects,DIY activities,Handcraft,Tutorial,howto,household,household lifehacks,kitchen tricks,reuse,reuse ideas,reuse toothbrushes,DIY door closer,quick fixes,broken umbrella,quick noodles,kettle,diy flip flops,how to remove splinter,noodles,noodle,joke,fun,funny,Art & Education,Life Hacks, 5 MIn Craft Hacks,Life Saving Tricks