33 EASY AND FRESH HOUSEHOLD TIPS FOR EVERYDAY USE
You, Will, Learn The New Lifehack that could help you in a more critical stage view and share the article with your friends.
EASY CLEANING TIPS YOU NEED TO KNOW
If you don’t want to spend a lot of time on cleaning or even a whole weekend, you should totally watch our video! With our time-saving cleaning and organizing tips, you will spend more time enjoying your clean home then than tidying it up. Besides, we will teach you how to cut costs on cleaning supplies and make them at home from cheap ingredients. Stop spending a lot of money on house cleaning and supplies!
Here are cheap cleaning solutions everybody should know:
– You never knew you could use coke for cleaning. Mix coke and toothpaste to clean your bathroom
– Clean your mattress easily! Treat stains on the mattress with a combination of baking soda, vinegar, and liquid dish soap. Mix them into a spray bottle and treat the stained area.
– Find how to remove water stain circles from wood furniture using mayonnaise
– If your kid painted the walls with a crayon, use a hairdryer to save the situation. Melt crayons using a hair dryer and easily clean with a cloth. You can also use a hairdryer to remove a sticker from a table
– If you need to remove pet hair from the couch, use wet disposable glove
– Get rid dust smell using cinnamon
– If you lost something tiny under the coach, put pantyhose around the end of the vacuum hose to find it easily. Use salt to clean your iron
– Remove a sticker from the wooden surface using soda and cooking oil
– You can make a cheap air freshener from vodka and mint
– Here is a quick cleaning hack: clean your carpet using ordinary cornstarch. Mix cornstarch, baking soda, whole cloves, bay leaves together. Sprinkle dry powder on your carpet, leave it for two hours, then vacuum it up
00:16 Use toothpaste as an air freshener
00:57 Quick way to clean a burnt pan
01:12 How to clean a mattress
05:31 Portable washing machine
10:02 Cheap air freshener
11:25 DIY bath bombs
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts GIRLY: https://goo.gl/fWbJqz
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts MEN: http://bit.ly/2S69VUG
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/ This video is made for entertainment purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, safety and reliability. Any action you take upon the information on this video is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses. It is the viewer’s responsibility to use judgment, care and precautions if one plans to replicate.
The following video might feature activity performed by our actors within controlled environment- please use judgment, care, and precaution if you plan to replicate.
5-Minute Crafts,DIY,Do it yourself,crafts,trucos,5 minutes craft,life hacks,5 minute craft,trucos de belliza,proyectos faciles,useful things,lifehacks,tricks,tips,DIY projects,DIY activities,Handcraft,Tutorial,howto,cleaning tips,cleaning,cleaning routine,cleaning hacks,bathroom cleaning,bathroom,remove stains,kitchen cleaning,cheap cleaning supplies,diy bath bombs,portable washing machine,remove a sticker,clean mattress,Art & Education,Life Hacks, 5 MIn Craft Hacks,Life Saving Tricks