33 SMART CLEANING HACKS
You, Will, Learn The New Lifehack that could help you in a more critical stage view and share the article with your friends.
FORGET ABOUT STAINS
We love to use toothpaste around the house as it’s the cheapest and most effective beauty products you know. Toothpaste could be used as a cleaner, as a beauty product and even to cure burns.
Here are unexpected uses the toothpaste you need to know:
– If you forgot to clean baby bottles, use toothpaste to get rid of milk odor
– Burnt pan and full of grease is a great problem as you will spend a lot of time to clean it. Clean it with toothpaste and it won’t take much effort
– Use toothpaste to quickly clean a dirty iron
Check out more lifehacks that will ease your life:
– Clean your silver jewelry using foil ball. Take a pan, pour water and boil. Add baking soda and put your jewelry inside. After that place foil ball inside. Voila!
– Don’t know how to remove blood stains? We will show you how to wash off blood using baking soda
– Baking soda helps to clean coffee stains from your coffee cups
– Use baking soda to clean wooden cutting board
– Use vinegar, soda, and a toothbrush to remove stubborn coffee stains from your t-shirt
– No need to panic if you have spilled red wine on your white t-shirt. Use salt and boiled water
– Sweat stains are so annoying especially if you like to wear white t-shirts. Just use aspirin and water
– Remove ketchup stains from clothing with the help of soda, detergent, and vinegar
– Use baking soda, vinegar, and water to clean oven
– Use toothpaste to erase permanent marker from ceramic tile
– Hand sanitizer works perfectly to erase permanent marker from clothes
– Wash the permanent marker from carpet with the use of rubbing alcohol and hair spray
00:09 Use toothpaste to keep baby bottles clean
01:01 Clean your iron using a toothpaste
01:48 Baking soda magic
02:30 Clever way to clean a cutting board
02:46 Forget about stains
05:25 Erase permanent marker from everything
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts GIRLY: https://goo.gl/fWbJqz
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts MEN: http://bit.ly/2S69VUG
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/ This video is made for entertainment purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, safety and reliability. Any action you take upon the information on this video is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses. It is the viewer’s responsibility to use judgment, care and precautions if one plans to replicate.
The following video might feature activity performed by our actors within controlled environment- please use judgment, care, and precaution if you plan to replicate.
5-Minute Crafts,DIY,Do it yourself,crafts,trucos,5 minutes craft,life hacks,5 minute craft,trucos de belliza,proyectos faciles,useful things,lifehacks,tricks,tips,DIY projects,DIY activities,Handcraft,Tutorial,howto,toothpaste,stains,beauty product,cleaner,burnt pan,dirty iron,how to,clean,silver jewelry,baking soda,blood stains,wooden,cutting board,sweat stains,coffee stains,ketchup stains,permanent marker,Art & Education,Life Hacks, 5 MIn Craft Hacks,Life Saving Tricks