40 SUPERB HACKS YOU WISH YOU KNEW EARLIER
You, Will, Learn The New Lifehack that could help you in a more critical stage view and share the article with your friends.
EXTREMELY USEFUL LIFEHACKS FOR GIRLS
This video is full of lifehacks for girls that will make your life much easier:
– Do not throw away your broken umbrella. Turn your broken umbrella into a cosmetic bag that is so easy to clean
– Replacement blades are expensive and you can prolong their life by sharpening them with the help of jeans. Yes, here is an awesome lifehack: take your old jeans and run the razor along your jeans
– If you have dropping eyelids, use sticky tape to lift them
– Freckles look so cool, but if you don’t have them – make fake freckles using mehndi cone
– Find our tutorial on how to choose the right color of foundation for your skin
– If you are out of shaving foam, use hair conditioner
– Check out an easy way to get rid of facial hair – use thread
– Use a comb to clean your hairbrush from hair
– If your mascara brush is too dirty, place it in a bowl with micellar water to clean it
– This recipe will save you a fortune – make sugaring paste at home. Mix sugar, lemon juice, and water. Boil the mixture in a pan for 5-7 minutes. Allow cool and use
– Try this recipe to shave your armpits easily – mix baking soda, coconut oil, and lemon juice. Apply and wait a bit, remove
– Try this great recipe for stretched marks. Mix aloe vera with coconut oil and use for 3 months you get the result
– If you dream about long hair try our recipe to stimulate hair growth. Cut aloe vera and place in a pan, boil for 5 minutes with coconut oil. Pour into a sprayer and add onion juice. Spray on hair and leave for 40 minutes and repeat twice a week. This recipe will stimulate hair growth.
– Check out a cool and tasty recipe of lips scrub. Mix such common ingredients as honey, sugar and olive oil
00:38 Use sticky tape for makeup
01:00 Brilliant contouring hack
03:41 Use drill to clean brushes
04:20 Reuse your old umbrella
05:55 Homemade sugaring paste
09:32 Mask for hair growth
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts GIRLY: https://goo.gl/fWbJqz
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts MEN: http://bit.ly/2S69VUG
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/ This video is made for entertainment purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, safety and reliability. Any action you take upon the information on this video is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses. It is the viewer’s responsibility to use judgment, care and precautions if one plans to replicate.
The following video might feature activity performed by our actors within controlled environment- please use judgment, care, and precaution if you plan to replicate.
5-Minute Crafts,DIY,Do it yourself,crafts,trucos,5 minutes craft,life hacks,5 minute craft,trucos de belliza,proyectos faciles,useful things,lifehacks,tricks,tips,DIY projects,DIY activities,Handcraft,Tutorial,howto,makeup tutorial,beauty,lipstick,eye makeup,easy makeup,beauty recipes,get rid of large open pores,remove dark spots,aloevera for hair growth,homemade scrub,aloe vera,hair growth,onion mask,onion juice,DIY sugaring paste,fake freckles,Art & Education,Life Hacks, 5 MIn Craft Hacks,Life Saving Tricks
Was this helpful?
0 / 0