FAQs | Oklahoma Insurance Department

I’ve heard about something that I think is insurance fraud. Who do I report that to?
The OID Anti Fraud Unit investigates insurance fraud and would like to hear from you. You can file a “Report Fraud” form by visiting fraudstoppers.oid.ok.gov or calling the OID Anti-Fraud Unit directly at 405-521-6614.


Was this helpful?

0 / 0

Leave a Reply