“I cleaned up facebook but I don’t want to block it”
Saturday, 11/21/2020 12:11 PM (GMT + 7)
New Miss Vietnam 2020 had a brief share after the coronation night.
Miss Vietnam 2020 Do Thi Ha brightly in the press conference.
– After the coronation night, how did Do Thi Ha feel?
– To me, this is a prestigious crown and I told myself to be responsible, improve my skills to deserve the title of Miss Vietnam 2020.
Adverse information on social networks has spread the online community rapidly over the past hours. Before, I was a rather carefree girl so I had funny pictures and jokes. But since the crown is given to me, I will take responsibility and try to change to become a beauty queen of the public and a compassionate beauty. Because I did not expect to become a beauty queen, I did not prepare well. Although I “cleaned up” facebook but I do not want to lock it, because there are only beautiful pictures of myself on it.
After the coronation, I will accompany the organizers to fulfill the duties of a beauty queen. I will implement many benevolent plans and contribute to spreading support for floods in Central Vietnam. At the same time, I will also finish my studies well.
– Why Do Thi Ha share on her personal page “My life is a sad story”, what events did you have to go through?
– When I was in high school, I took a college mock exam but it didn’t go well, so I wrote it down purely that didn’t imply any too special meaning.
Top 3 Miss Vietnam 2020.
– Your parents do not know about you taking the exam, how do you prepare yourself with a “unilateral” attitude?
– My family is not well-off but can afford to feed me school. As for the beauty contest, I have prepared in advance and saved 2 million VND per month to spend for the past months of operation.
When he found out about this, perhaps he was moved so he shed tears. I’m pretty sure, so only the semi-finals will let my family know. My father loved me because he could not help me with funding or encouragement in the first place.
– The relative selling a ton of paddy to support you on the night they end, you know?
– The relatives sold paddy to support me in the finale, I did not know because I had to focus on the contest. I would like to thank my homeland, relatives, teachers, friends … As the new beauty, I will try to complete well in my new position. There will be small thanks to everyone, but the grand banquet is unknown.
– Do Thi Ha shared that acquaintances attending the finale all held the signboard “Miss of Thanh” in hand, whether the results were known?
– I think everyone is proud of me, so in my heart I want to get the best results. Whatever the result, I think in everyone’s heart I was a beauty queen. And luckier, I became a beauty queen.
Mrs. Pham Kim Dung – deputy head of the organizing committee.
New Miss Vietnam 2020, through the story of her biological father, partly helps the audience to understand her better.