Location: Atlanta, GA
Job description: We are a privately owned business that designs value-driven, quality furniture. In 1992, began with a vision of a company that would thrive on the values of hard-work, fairness, and integrity. This initiative and passion for success are visible to this day and are at the very heart of Liberty.
– Developing new user-facing features using React.js
– Building reusable components
– Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
– Developing Queries and Mutations to support front-endWhat You Need for this Position
– Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
– Extensive use of Function Components and React Hooks / Context
– Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript, ES6 and greater
– Strong experience with Typescript- Experience with GraphQL
– Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
– Experience with Jira for ticketing
– Knowledge of NextJS is desiredWhat’s In It for You
Competitive base salary ($85,000-$110,000/year) and overall compensation package
– Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
– 401 (K) with generous company match
– Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
– Life Insurance coverageSo, if this sounds like yourself, we’d love to hear from you!
1. Apply directly to this job opening here!
2. E-mail directly for more information to email@example.com
Expected salary: $85000 – 110000 per year
Job date: Tue, 16 Mar 2021 08:59:57 GMT
Was this helpful?
0 / 0