New Job in Belfast – Business Analyst – Reed
Job title: Business Analyst
Job description: Location: BELFAST, COUNTY ANTRIM, UNITED KINGDOM Salary: 30,000-35,000 GBP (UK Pounds) Per annum, inc Benefits
Sector: Job Type:
Shift Type: N/A Applications: N/A
Posted: about 22 hours ago Reference: X3-462094
Business Analyst– Belfast/Coleraine – 1 year fixed term contract
REED Technology are delighted to partner with an educational organisation who are seeking to recruit a Business Analyst for a period of 12 months initially.
In this role you will be responsible for business analysis engagements across a diverse portfolio of Digital projects. You will provide expertise in requirements elicitation, stakeholder management, business process modelling and reengineering, identifying inefficiencies, proposing technical solutions and assisting business owners with the development of robust business cases for digital transformation projects. Ultimately supporting the strategic and operational aims of the Information Services Directorate and wider organisation by delivering efficient and sustainable business benefits through digital technologies
- Undertake organisational and business process modelling to guide the design and implementation of business and or technical change and to ensure those changes have maximum impact
- Take an analytical approach to identify any areas of potential inefficiency using, for example, root cause analysis;
- Undertake diagnosis of problems, processes and new business proposals recommending desirable and feasible changes in processes, structures and systems to produce measurable improved outcomes;
- Recommend and or design new or revised technology, systems and components which will transform existing business processes taking into account the existing platforms within the overall operations support systems infrastructure;
- Produce and verify functional specifications and designs produced internally and externally;
- Undertake cost/benefit analysis of business/ system options and assist academic and professional services staff in the production of business cases
- Map and trace business benefits from determining requirements through to the delivery of the programme or project
- Produce and communicate a holistic view of the conceptual and actual business services requiring support as well as the technical physical applications and infrastructure deployed to realise these
- Build long-term, strategic relationships with internal and external stakeholders acting as a trusted adviser on business analysis, requirements definition and management
- Support senior staff and relevant stakeholders through any service change programmes
- Support the DPMO team in the complex and strategic delivery of projects across different business domains supporting business owners and project managers when required
- Validate system and user testing approach and ensure acceptance criteria are met. Create test strategies, plans, scenarios, scripts and co-ordinate testing activities as required
- Develop a cross functional, integrated view of information assets
- Educated to degree or postgraduate level in an Information Technology, Computer Science
- Experience of capturing user requirements through user stories and acceptance criteria
- Experience of process modelling and re-engineering using business analysis methodologies, tools and techniques;
- Experience of overseeing/performing usability testing and quality checks and contributing to agile practice through backlog refinement and sprint planning.
If you meet the above criteria then I would like to hear from you asap.
Please contact Niall Lennon on email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Expected salary: £35000 per year
Job date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 08:56:21 GMT