New Job in Burlington, MA – Project Manager – Residential Construction – CyberCoders
#Project #Manager #Residential #Construction
Job title: Project Manager – Residential Construction
Location: Burlington, MA
Job description: We are an established residential construction firm with multiple locations throughout the northeast, and we are in search of a Project Manager to add to our team.Top Reasons to Work with Us
– We are established and we are growing!
– We’ve recently acquired another new office and territory
– We are supportive of our employees’ development as they are our greatest asset!
– We aim to promote from within offering great upward mobilityWhat You Will Be Doing
You will be managing residential projects within Middlesex and Essex counties as well as southern New Hampshire.
– Working with estimators and other personnel on initial project scope
– Communicating and managing project scope revisions throughout the project
– Planning and tracking timelines
– Communicating with and informing customers on project progress
– Selecting and ordering materials
– Managing subs
– Solving problemsWhat You Need for this Position
– Residential construction project management experience
– Experience dealing directly with homeowners
– Having a subcontractor network you can tap into is a huge plus
– Insurance reconstruction experience is a plus but not requiredWhat’s In It for You
– Base salary of $55K-$75K DOE
– Bonus opportunities
– Company vehicle plus gas card
– Immediate Health and Dental benefits
– Phone and laptop
– Life insurance
– 401k with company match
– Paid vacation and sick time
– Deep project pipelines
– Growth opportunitiesSo, if you are a Project Manager with solid residential experience, please apply today!
Expected salary: $55000 – 75000 per year
Job date: Wed, 17 Mar 2021 08:59:57 GMT
Was this helpful?
0 / 0