New Job in Chichester – Mi Analyst – Reed
Job title: Mi Analyst
Job description: Location: CHICHESTER, WEST SUSSEX, UNITED KINGDOM Salary: 30,000-40,000 GBP (UK Pounds) Per annum, inc Benefits
Sector: Job Type:
Shift Type: N/A Applications: N/A
Posted: about 5 hours ago Reference: X3-458502
Reed are working with a successful Insurance company who are looking to expand their team and seeking an MI Analyst to join their Chichester team.
As an MI Analyst you will analyse various MI, explore what they can do differently to streamline their processes and, make their offering to the business exceptionally valuable.
Duties / Key requirements:
- Accurately produce MI reports, collate, and present to others as required.
- Develop new reports and processes dependent on our needs and your expert opinion.
- Regularly evaluate existing reports and find improvements, seek to develop new methods of analysing and communicating data to ensure quality of output is maintained!
- Assist and take the lead to ensure that new processes are accepted and coordinated effectively in relevant areas. Ensure that all data held on systems is consistent, accurate and maintained in accordance with current legislative requirements
- Maintain a two-way communication between the business and our information.
- Advance level of MS Excel knowledge.
- Experience of working on a customer focussed environment within an insurance business.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to spot problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
Expected salary: £40000 per year
Job date: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 07:47:21 GMT