New Job in Colorado – Data Analyst II – Telecommute – UnitedHealth Group
#Data #Analyst #Telecommute
Job title: Data Analyst II – Telecommute
Company: UnitedHealth Group
Job description: If you want to achieve more in your mission of health care, you have to be really smart about the business of health care. Challenge yourself, your peers and our industry by shaping what health care looks like and doing your life’s best work.(sm)
OptumRx is looking for a curious and self-motivated individual with comprehensive data analyst experience to solve complex Business problems. The pharmacy care services sector in the US is undergoing tremendous change. With that comes plenty of opportunity. Our aim is to find a person who can strategically leverage the latest Data Analytics tools and technologies, work closely with business leaders, finance, and IT partners and help us solve business problems by leveraging the data from multiple sources. The ideal candidate is a Senior level technical resource with a diverse background in Automation and creating Reports & Metrics with a proven ability at quickly standardizing and consolidating into a reportable data solution. The role will be in a fast-paced environment with a 2-3 week cycle time and responsibility for deliverables to Optum executive leadership.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Work collaboratively with business teams including data scientists, business intelligence analysts, clinical, and finance specialists to understand their needs for data and create an extract that satisfy Business requirements
- Analyze raw data sources and data transformation requirements
- Work closely with IT resources and build analytics-ready data products
- Implement process improvement initiatives and automation for efficiency where appropriate
- Design, build, and deploy production process to generate reports for regulatory need
- Demonstrated skill in performing analysis and ability to draw meaningful, accurate conclusions to direct business decisions
- Ability to visualize the data and present the insights using Tableau to senior leadership
- Write code, and leverage tools, to transform data to incorporate business logic as defined in conjunction with various business stakeholders
- Develop and maintain documentation that chronicles processes
- Assist with leading and mentoring other Data Analysts within the team
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of hands-on experience using SQL
- 4+ years of experience with Data Mapping between data sources
- 3+ years of experience with Data Visualization tool like Tableau
- 2+ years of open source software language experience like (Python, R)
- Experience tying data requirements to business objectives and communicating results to both technical and business audiences
- Experience with Data Implementation Projects
- Proven experience with interactive presentations, either in-person or via Webcam
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. Employees must comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained
- Knowledge of DevOps tools, including JIRA & Git
- Significant experience in handling large volume of data
- Solid presentation and communication skills
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology
- Experience with healthcare data
- Demonstrated ability to self-direct and problem solve
Careers with OptumRx. We’re one of the largest and most innovative pharmacy benefits managers in the US, serving more than 12 million people nationwide. Here you’ll fill far more than prescriptions. As a member of one of our pharmacy teams, you’re empowered to be your best and do whatever it takes to help each customer. You’ll find unrivaled support and training as well as a wealth of growth and development opportunities driven by your performance and limited only by your imagination. Join us. There’s no better place to help people live healthier lives while doing your life’s best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $64,800 to $116,000. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug – free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Data Analyst, Data Analytics, Data Science, Data Visualization, Data Mapping, Data Implementation, SQL, Tableau, JIRA, Git, Python, Agile, PBM, Pharmacy, Telecommute, TelecommuterPandoLogic. Category: Science, Keywords: Data Analyst00 – 0
Expected salary: $64800 – 116000 per year
Job date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 08:59:58 GMT
Was this helpful?
0 / 0