New Job in Colorado Springs, CO – Property Administrator – Robert Half
Job title: Property Administrator
Company: Robert Half
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Job description: OfficeTeam is looking for a Commercial Property Manager for a company in the commercial real estate industry.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with ownership, tenants, and vendors and respond to inquiries promptly and efficiently
- Oversee building leasing; show vacant units, run credit reports, prepare tenant approval package, prepare leases and renewal agreements for Ownership approval, and obtain tenant COI.
- Manage daily building operations – oversee vendors’ workmanship, associated invoicing and service contracts
- Determine project specifications, obtain competitive bids, select, and administer contracted services
- Monitor rent delinquencies and prepare and serve 3 Days notices
- Prepare and administer annual budgets and CAM Reconciliations
- Prepare monthly financial narratives to accompany financial reports to ownership
- Monitor tenant accounts for bill back expenses, rent calculations and monthly base rent and CAM
- Monitor and report any legal matters
Please contact Taylor Smith at (719)532-9300 or email@example.com if you are interested in applying.
Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Expected salary: $60000 per year
Job date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 08:59:58 GMT
Was this helpful?
0 / 0