New Job in Dereham, Norfolk – Senior Negotiator – Reed
Job title: Senior Negotiator
Location: Dereham, Norfolk
Job description: Location: DEREHAM, NORFOLK, UNITED KINGDOM Salary: 17,000-21,000 GBP (UK Pounds) Per annum, inc Benefits
Sector: Job Type:
Shift Type: N/A Applications: N/A
Posted: about 9 hours ago Reference: X3-472071
REED are exclusively working with a progressive employer in Norfolk within the property industry, recruiting for the permanent position of Senior Negotiator to be based in Norwich or Dereham
I am looking for candidates with existing Estate Agency experience who is looking for a new challenge and/or a step up from their current role.
Dereham: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 8:30am to 6pm, Thursday 8:30am to 7pm, and every other Saturday 8:45am to 4pm.
Norwich: Monday, Wednesday and Friday 8:30am to 6pm, Tuesday 8:30am to 7pm, Thursday 8:30am to 7pm, and every other Saturday 8:45am to 5pm.
Within the role you will…
– Win market appraisals, viewings and mortgage appointments
– Cross sell conveyancing services
– Work to daily targets
– Conduct some morning meetings
– Train and coach junior members of staff to support them, and be part of your development
Experience and Skills required…
– You MUST have existing industry experience and be able to demonstrate you have delivered results
– Effective sales skills, ability to influence, negotiate and handle objections
– High levels of customer service and relationship management skills
– Excellent people skills and able to support more junior members of staff
– Strong organisational and planning skills
– Self-motivated and results-driven
– Approachable and strong interpersonal skills
– Comfortable working to targets
What’s in it for me?…
– Salary between £17,000 – £21,000 (maybe negotiable dependant on experience), with OTE of £32,000 – £36,000
– Car Allowance or Mileage
– 22 days annual leave, rising by 1 day per each year of service, upto 27 days.
– Bank Holidays off (except 1, and you will get a day off in lieu)
– Progression and development opportunities.
– Company pension scheme
– Incentives and awards for performance
Please apply online with your up-to-date CV if you have the experience required and are interested, or email your CV to Nikki Cranmer at REED.
*Those without Estate Agency/Property experience will unfortunately not be considered*
Expected salary: £21000 per year
Job date: Sun, 14 Mar 2021 05:26:06 GMT
Was this helpful?
0 / 0