New Job in Ely, Cambridgeshire – CARE TEAM LEADER/SENIOR SUPPORT WORKER – Reed
#CARE #TEAM #LEADERSENIOR #SUPPORT #WORKER
Job title: CARE TEAM LEADER/SENIOR SUPPORT WORKER
Location: Ely, Cambridgeshire
Job description: Location: ELY, CAMBRIDGESHIRE, UNITED KINGDOM Salary: 21,900-26,000 GBP (UK Pounds) Per annum, inc Benefits
Sector: Job Type:
Shift Type: N/A Applications: N/A
Posted: about 13 hours ago Reference: X3-470839
CARE TEAM LEADER/SENIOR SUPPORT WORKER
ELY AND LONGSTANTON
40 Hours per week made up of support work and admin work
£21,900 – £26,000 (with additional sleeping over)
Be responsible for covering 2 to 3 services for Adults with LD as a primary diagnosis and adults with LDA for this organisation’s residential care setting.
- To positively support Senior Management in providing leadership to the administration and maintenance functions of the service.
- To deputise for the function of the Service Manager during their absence, while at all times supporting the decisions made by the Registered Manager.
- To maintain skills at a current level and undertake such training and development as may from time-to-time be required to maintain that currency of practice.
- To manage the service in accordance with standards agreed with Senior Management, the Registered Provider, legislative requirements, relevant regulations and in line with accepted best practice, and within the financial plans agreed from time-to-time with the Registered Provider.
- To provide leadership to the care staff
- To supervise the care services in accordance with agreed standards.
- Ensure medication is ordered and booked into the home, monthly and interim prescriptions, in accordance with the medication policy.
- Ensure good diary management, including overseeing health appointments.
- Facilitate monthly service user meetings and minute in a way that is person centred to the service users.
- Carry out Team Meetings in consultation with Senior Management.
- To take lead responsibility in rota management, ensuring there is always adequate staff on duty.
- Support the Service Manager with all reasonable requests.
- Support the Manager in all compliance: such as, health and safety audits, medication audits, care planning and risk assessments.
- To develop a positive working relationship with service user families, multi-disciplinary teams and other professionals.
- Attend meetings when necessary: such as, Review Meetings, Formulation, MDT.
- Level 3 in Health and Social Care
- At least two years experience in a leadership role in care
Expected salary: £26000 per year
Job date: Sat, 13 Mar 2021 05:01:58 GMT
Was this helpful?
0 / 0