New Job in Harlow, Essex – Head of Grants Programmes – Reed
Job title: Head of Grants Programmes
Location: Harlow, Essex
Job description: Location: HARLOW, ESSEX, UNITED KINGDOM Salary: 65,000-75,000 GBP (UK Pounds) Per annum, inc Benefits
Sector: Job Type:
Shift Type: N/A Applications: N/A
Posted: about 6 hours ago Reference: X3-458832
My client a national charity is looking for a Head of Grants Programme. The charity runs Motability schemes intended to enable disabled people, their families, and their carers to lease a new car, scooter, or powered wheelchair, using their disability benefit.
The purpose of the role is to oversee a portfolio of grant-making programmes totalling over £70 million per year aimed at enhancing the lives of disabled people with transportation solutions.
The requirements for this role:
- Considerable experience of managing other charitable multiple grant-making programmes in a large charity of foundation with substantial spend e.g. £40m+ (both grants to individuals and grants to organisations)
- Exceptionally strong presentation and verbal communication skills with high attention to detail
- An analytical mind that wants to understand large data sets and can translate analysis into meaningful actions
- Experience of operating open funding rounds, challenge prizes and multi-year grant programmes and scholarships
- Experience of developing grant programme strategy – where do we want it to be in 3 years.
- Knowledge of disability, vehicles, conversions, and adaptions
- Grants Programme Manager x 4
If this sounds like a role for you, then please apply for the role below.
Expected salary: £75000 per year
Job date: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 08:59:26 GMT