New Job in Hereford – Staff Nurse (RMN) – Rosebud Centre Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit – Job Description
#Staff #Nurse #RMN #Rosebud #Centre #Inpatient #Rehabilitation #Unit
Job title: Staff Nurse (RMN) – Rosebud Centre Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit
Company: Job Description
Job description: About us
Rosebud Centre is comprised of 10 single bedrooms offering 24 hour care 7 days a week for individuals with complex mental health needs. It is situated in Leybourne, West Malling and is one of six Rehabilitation Units across Kent, which provides inpatient Recovery and Rehabilitation.
The Rehabilitation Service provides assessments and a variety of treatment interventions within a multi-disciplinary team, who work closely together to provide a flexible approach in order to meet clients’ needs and requirements and to provide the best quality care.
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, motivated registered mental heath nurseto join our experienced multi-disciplinary team for 30 hours a week (part-time). The role includes:
- Supporting the Unit Manager in the smooth running of the unit and taking an active leadership role in running shifts.
- Undertaking specialist assessments and identify rehabilitation goals with clients who have a range complex mental health needs.
- Acting as Named Nurse to a defined caseload of clients within the unit and work with them in a recovery focused model to develop individualised and person centred care plans.
- Promoting effective treatment of clients through the safe management and administration of medication.
The successful applicant will be expected to work collaboratively within a team of registered nurses and healthcare assistants who are supported by a centralised multi-professional team comprising of medical, psychological and occupational therapy practitioners in order to support and deliver a quality package of care. In addition the service works closely with wider mental health services and third sector providers in order to access wider opportunities for service users in the areas of work, education and leisure, so excellent communication skills are essential.
30 hours per week across 7 days, 7.5 hours shifts across 24 hours.
Here are the qualifications and skills/requirements for this position:
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Sound understanding of the Mental Health Act and its application in an inpatient setting
- Knowledge of the Care Programme Approach and Mental Health Act
- Experience of individual and group work
- Knowledge of formal and informal assessments and understanding of process to formulate client interventions
- To be able to work collaboratively as part of a Multi-disciplinary team
- To have a genuine interest in working with this client group
Please see the Job Description for more details and person specification.
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the United Kingdom (UK) are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. Please note that from January 2021, to work in the UK all candidates who are not UK or Republic of Ireland (RoI) nationals require sponsorship unless you have permission to work via another route. Non UK / RoI candidates wishing to apply can self-assess the likelihood of obtaining a Certificate of Sponsorship hereWork in the UK. It is vital that you provide full and accurate details of your current immigration status on the application form. Overseas applicants applying for entry clearance into the UK must present a criminal record certificate from each country they have resided in continuously or cumulatively for 12 months or more in the past 10 years. Guidance can be found hereCriminal records checks for overseas applicants. Not everyone needs a ‘Skilled Worker’ visa. If you are applying for a vacancy in health or adult social care, check if you’re eligible to apply for the Health and Care Worker visa instead. It’s cheaper to apply for and you do not need to pay the annual immigration health surcharge
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Expected salary: £24907 – 30615 per year
Job date: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 23:20:31 GMT