New Job in Leeds – Principal Agile Delivery Manager – Anson McCade
#Principal #Agile #Delivery #Manager
Job title: Principal Agile Delivery Manager
Company: Anson McCade
Job description: Principal Agile Delivery Manager
£80,000 – £110,000 bonus, pension and private healthcare
Location: United Kingdom (West Yorkshire – Leeds, West Yorkshire) Type: Permanent Skills: Agile, Project governance, budget management
Principal Agile Delivery Manager
Salary: up to £110,000
We have an incredible opportunity for an experienced Agile programme Manager to work for one of the UK’s Digital solution providers. This Times Top 100 Company are currently ranked as one of the top 3 digital firms in the nation and require capable ad passionate digital senior project/programme managers to come on board a lead to end-to-end delivery of bespoke software solutions into high profile customers across industry sectors.
The successful will have a depth of experience scoping large complex digital projects (ideally web apps), building the necessary cross-functional teams and delivering the solutions in alignment with customer requirements.
The culture which is integral to firm’s success, is built on its values of respect, honesty and determination which has allowed this organisation to grow continuously over the last 10 years.
What would be expected of the Principal Agile Delivery Manager include:
- Motivating and empowering teams to create a positive culture within the organisation.
- Ensuring all team members have clear and achievable goals, receive regular feedback and have timely ad constructive appraisals.
- Sets the vision for the project and is responsible for delivering the agreed outcomes for clients.
What would the typical day of the Principal Agile Delivery Manager include:
- Encouraging innovation in technology and process both within the project ad outside the project.
- Understanding and applying current thinking from the technology, Experience Design and consulting capabilities and drives alignment accordingly.
Essential skills for a Principal Agile Delivery manager include:
- Experience Scoping and delivering bespoke software project
- AGILE management experience
- Stakeholder management experience
- Experience of adhering to robust project governance and technical quality standards
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary- up to £110,000
- Comprehensive pension
- Work with a Times Top 100 Company
- Autonomy In decision making
- Incredible opportunities to work with the most cutting edge technology within the sector.
If you’re interested in this role as a Principal Agile Delivery Manager click “apply now”
Or contact Rory on 02077806706 or email
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact: Rory McFarland
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7780 6706
Apply for this vacancy
Your CV will be sent to the selected department. At no time will your CV be sent outside of Anson McCade without your authorisation.
Your email address
Attach a file (CV formats accepted: .doc, .docx, .txt, .pdf)
Prior to submission of this form, the user acknowledges and accepts Anson McCade’s +
I acknowledge and accept
40 Clifton Street
London EC2A 4DX
Tel: +44 (0)20 7780 6700
4th Floor, The Potthouse
1 Hill Street, Belfast
Co. Antrim BT1 2LA
Tel: +44 (0)28 95 213 213
1 Avenue d’Italie
Tel: +33 (1)84 88 45 03
Level 33, Australia Square
264 George Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Tel: +61 (0)2 9056 2899
Anson McCade Limited is registered in England & Wales under the company number 3971127, with registered offices at 3rd Floor, 40 Clifton Street, London EC2A 4DX, United Kingdom.
Expected salary: £110000 per year
Job date: Sun, 14 Mar 2021 05:26:06 GMT
Was this helpful?
0 / 0