New Job in Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire – Finance Manager – Reed
Job title: Finance Manager
Location: Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire
Job description: Location: LEIGHTON BUZZARD, BEDFORDSHIRE, UNITED KINGDOM Salary: 45,000-60,000 GBP (UK Pounds) Per annum, inc Benefits
Sector: Job Type:
Shift Type: N/A Applications: N/A
Posted: about 8 hours ago Reference: X3-437664
An award winning and nationally recognised manufacturing business is looking for its next Finance and Accounting Manager.
Globally growing and based in Leighton Buzzard, their specialist capabilities makes them leaders in their field.
As the result of continued growth and expansion, the position of Finance Manager is now available.
The Role and Responsibilities:
Reporting into the Divisional Controller, you’ll be responsible for the direct leadership, management and development of the finance team, as well as the reporting of the company’s financial performance and Month End Management Accounts.
The position is very ‘hands on’ and you will be heavily involved in the day to day accounting. Your duties will include:
– Planning, monitoring, review and evaluation of performance
– Responsible for all of the month end procedures and punctual reporting of all financial information to the Divisional Controller
– Strict adherence to government policies and guidelines with regards to financial reporting and taxation
– Variance analysis – looking at forecasts, budgets and information at monthly meetings
– Cooperation and collaboration with internal departments to gain overall commercial business understanding
– Monitoring and reviewing balance sheet reconciliations and intercompany balance reconciliations
– Management of local financial audit in preparation for global statutory entity statements
– SAP processing and improvements, continuous development and documentation for finance department procedures
– Managing of UK Finance team on a daily basis, staff appraisals, reviews, training and decision making
– Clear and effective communication throughout the company in relation to policies and procedures, delivering transparency to all departments.
– Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
– 3 years’ QBE
– Advanced Excel skills, including VLOOKUPs, sumifs, index and sum-product.
– SAP experience is essential – demonstrated experience working with SAP and a thorough understanding is required
– An analytical, methodical, organised and detailed mindset to have understanding of business strategy
– Excellent communication (oral, written and presentation)
– Results driven with a dynamic, varied mindset
– Ability to work independently, as well as management of and in a team
What is in it for you?
– Generous Pension contribution
– 26 Days holiday plus bank holiday
– Life insurance, permanent health and disability insurance
– Employee discounts
– Free parking
– Free tea, coffee and fresh fruit
If this role is of any interest to you, please apply below.
Expected salary: £60000 per year
Job date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 05:31:48 GMT
Was this helpful?
0 / 0