New Job in London – Area Property Manager (Residential Management) –
#Area #Property #Manager #Residential #Management
Job title: Area Property Manager (Residential Management)
Job description: Area Property Manager (Residential Management) job in London, UK / United Kingdom
Job Location : ,
Job Salary : 50000.00 – 55000.00
Job Type : Permanent
Main Industry : Property & Real Estate
Posted On : 08 January 202115/01/2021
Job Description : If you’re experienced in Estate/Property Management, hold IRPM and have overseen an area/mentored other PM’s, then this role will be of interest.
This fantastic brand is seeking a rising star, someone who can mentor and develop others and deputise for around 8 PM’s. The primary focus of the role is to ensure the PM’s are delivering an ‘outstanding service offering’ to their residential tenants on a private multi-phased housing developments.
You will be responsibility for the teams performance of their customer focused site based teams and contractors on-site. Provide the day to day drive to deliver best in class, five star services in an efficient and cost effective way. A big part of the brands key initiatives are to drive engament with residents, through events and social calendars (now also via zoom).
The job holder will be passionate about service delivery and ensure all activity is focused on adding value to our customer experience. The role will involve extensive customer interactions working to continually evolve and improve our service in line with our customers’ expectations.
Experience: IRPM minimum, MIRPM Is desirable
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Senior Residential Property Management is essential, some time with an established Property Management/FM provider or a similar role in the high-end service sector.
- Previous experience of delivering services to a very high level of quality in a customer facing environment.
- Proven Operational Management experience, including on complex schemes and contracts.
- Previous experience of assisting to set up a new delivery solution around customer requirements and in coaching and developing staff to transition through changes in responsibility.
- An uncompromising desire to achieve first class, customer-centric service delivery, with a detailed understanding of 5star customer service and how to deliver it.
- Fully accepting of accountability and comfortable within a full ownership model.
- A supportive hands-on management style and a willing need to invest time in subordinate staff to help them learn and develop. A real focus on detail and the ability to deliver innovative solutions.
- Commercially aware with strong profit orientation.
- Exceptional ability to develop and maintain customer relationships.
- Unfaltering dedication to deliver on commitments made internally and to customers.
- Good communications and leadership skills.
- Excellent people management skills and a demonstrable commitment to equal opportunities.
- Team Player and ability to work in an environment of collective responsibility.
- IT literate and strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
A full descriptive JD will be issued to all short-list candidates
Expected salary: £50000 – 55000 per year
Job date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 05:57:01 GMT
Was this helpful?
0 / 0