New Job in London – Mortgage Administrator – Independent Brokerage – City of London – REED Mortgages – Reed
#Mortgage #Administrator #Independent #Brokerage #City #London #REED #Mortgages
Job title: Mortgage Administrator – Independent Brokerage – City of London – REED Mortgages
Job description: Location: CITY OF LONDON, LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM Salary: 26,000-33,600 GBP (UK Pounds) Per annum, OTE
Sector: Job Type:
Shift Type: FULL TIME Applications: N/A
Posted: about 12 hours ago Reference: X3-434706
My client is a successful Independent Mortgage Brokerage. The company’s main aim is to provide the best and most impartial advice available to its clientele.
Due to business growth the company are currently looking for an additional Mortgage Administrator to join their established team based within their City of London office.
The working hours within this Full Time position are Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 17:30pm.
- Keying Mortgage applications into the different banking systems – This will include both mortgage business that is residential focused and also mortgage business that is Buy to Let focused
- Providing administrative support to the brokers
- Managing the client service experience through to completion – speaking to the clients, lenders and solicitors to ensure smooth progress of the application
- Detailing all conversations and actions taken in the CRM System. Also becoming familiar with the mortgage sourcing system that is used
- Gathering original documents from clients, as required by the banks
- Loading documents onto the system within the required compliance timescales
- Scanning file documents onto the system and being responsible for ensuring the final file meets the required compliance standards
- Ensuring all work meets the required FCA compliance standards
- Contacting existing clients, to review their circumstances and products
- Assisting the team with any other duties, as reasonably requested
- Strong current/recent Mortgage Administration experience gained within the independent market, ensuring that you are familiar with multiple lenders mortgage products. It is vital that you will have experience of keying/submitting mortgage cases via the various mortgage lenders online portals/platforms
- Excellent English written skills and telephone manner, must have experience in dealing with all types of clients from different backgrounds
- Must demonstrate technical ability and be confident with mortgage & protection terminology
- Must be able to demonstrate initiative and ability to time manage and prioritise cases through to completion
- Desire to progress in a professional and growing business
The successful candidate will receive a competitive basic salary of between £26,000 and £28,000 which is negotiable based on skill-set/ability/role experience. A pension scheme, plus benefits including a bonus/profit share scheme based upon the business’ performance and growth. This bonus is paid quarterly and equates to 10% to 20% of your annual salary, leading to a possible annual OTE of £33,600.
If you are interested within this vacancy and if you believe that your experience/skill-set is well suited to the role then please do apply on-line.
REED Mortgages – The UK’s leading specialist recruiter in Mortgage Advice, Support, Underwriting, Compliance and BDM roles.
Expected salary: £33600 per year
Job date: Fri, 08 Jan 2021 05:08:04 GMT