New Job in London – Research Principal – Insurance – Infopro Digital
#Research #Principal #Insurance
Job title: Research Principal – Insurance
Company: Infopro Digital
Job description: Chartis Research is the leading provider of research and analysis on the global market for risk technology and is part of Infopro Digital which has market leading brands such as Risk and Waters Technology. Chartis’ goal is to support enterprises as they drive business performance through better risk management, corporate governance and compliance and to help clients make informed technology and business decisions by providing in-depth analysis and actionable advice on virtually all aspects of risk technology.
Given our focus on growing and sustaining our European business, we are looking for a Research Principal to grow our Research business in the United Kingdom and Europe during an exciting, high-growth period. This is the chance to be part of a team providing invaluable thought leadership tailored to the needs of the risk tech marketplace – resulting in an unrivalled level of depth and insight upon which our clients have come to rely.
- Define and conduct ongoing research and analysis of the risk and financial technology marketplace to provide insight and decision support for Technology Vendors, Financial Institutions and Consulting Firms – particularly firms with a strong US presence.
- Provide in-depth expertise and actionable advice on the broad spectrum of risk, compliance and financial technology offerings in order to help clients make informed technology and business decisions.
- Keep informed on risk and compliance technology-related research by reading, and networking with clients, vendors and analysts, to evaluate and analyse this market.
- Actively participate in internal Research Meetings and help socialize research thinking and new insights and positions. Some specialization in a few key subject areas (e.g. Credit Risk, Governance Technology, Financial Crime) and financial services industry (e.g. banking, capital markets, insurance) is anticipated.
- Provide sales support to the US-based team by speaking to prospective and existing clients via telephone, videoconference and by making face-to face sales calls with Chartis/Incisive Media sales personnel and by delivering presentations as needed (small meetings, briefings and seminars/conferences).
- Provide individualized consulting for clients, which involve presentations of Chartis Research and/or findings to individual companies.
- Be able to discuss Risk Management strategy and the wider risk technology trends that are shaping this market, to CROs, CEOs, Senior Risk managers, IT managers, and also with CIOs/CCOs.
- 10+ years’ experience working within the Risk
- Technology field: a Bachelor’s degree in related field; Masters preferred.
- Working experience and knowledge about the
- RiskTech and FinTech market including the enabling IT solutions to help meet
- departmental/organizational objectives.
- Strong communicator with evidence of excellent
- verbal and written skills, with an ability to explain complex concepts both
- concisely and simply.
As well as working with the most interesting, talented and fun people, we operate a culture where success is recognised. You will be supported throughout your career tailoring your development through management support, internal and external training courses, and on the job training. Based in a fantastic location in the city of London’s Aldgate area, you will also have access to numerous retail discounts!
In addition to a Competitive Salary we offer the following benefits:
- 25 days annual leave (rising up to 30 days)
- Group personal pension plan
- Life assurance
- Health cash plan
- Employee assistance programme
- Bonusly employee recognition
- Employee discount scheme
- Onsite monthly chair massage
- Eye-care Vouchers
- Vodafone employee advantage scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan (STL)
- Discounted gym membership
Annual Flex Benefits
- Income protection
- Additional life assurance
- Bike to work
- Buying holiday
- Dental insurance
- Add partner to gym membership
- Health screening
- Private medical insurance
And many more!
Infopro Digital also runs The Foundation which supports a number of charities. Staff can volunteer to contribute their skills and expertise to make a meaningful difference to the lives of others
Expected salary: £57000 – 92000 per year
Job date: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 23:17:24 GMT