New Job in London – Senior Digital Marketing Manager – Arms Management Co
#Senior #Digital #Marketing #Manager
Job title: Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Company: Arms Management Co
Job description: Who We Are
We are a team of highly experienced hospitality professionals who manage the day-to-day operations of our client’s Portfolio Companies throughout the United Kingdom.
We’re looking for a talented Digital Marketing Manager to join our management team and to be responsible for digital marketing across all of our managed portfolios as well as some elements of our online e-commerce programs.
As the Manager of Digital Marketing, you will take ownership of the overall digital marketing strategy and use your business expertise to define digital initiatives to accelerate customer acquisition, grow e-commerce channels and help meet our portfolio companies KPIs.
- Creation and ongoing management of the online digital marketing plan, goals, KPIs, execution and reporting
- Management of e-commerce strategy – including the development of multi-channel customer journeys working to grow revenue streams in line with business objectives
- Preparing and leading the presentation of impactful reports including business insights and recommendations (i.e quarterly business reports, digital roadmap, monthly portfolio company updates)
- Managing and contributing to key components of the execution including content creation, SEO and social media
- Remaining hands-on throughout delivery in order to ensure the strategy is implemented to the highest standard
- Being responsible for the quality assurance across all key components and ensuring consistency over the quality of copy, imagery, and all content
- Drive the various portfolio brands to online success and working to improve the overall performance and conversion of the websites and positioning the brands to succeed in the spaces they operate in.
Who we are looking for:
- F&B experience in a similar marketing position with a track record of successfully executing a digital marketing strategy that resulted in generating increased revenue, supporting customer growth and retention and acquiring new customers
- Fluent in creating and optimising dashboards in Google Analytics, adopting a data driven approach
- Experienced in marketing and cloud based data platforms and integrations, including but not limited to Square Space and Shopify.
- A strong background with SEO
- Experience with defining and delivering KPI’s in a results oriented culture
- The communication and reporting skills to work with our small team to deliver results for our clients.
Please provide your CV and a brief note about yourself and experience. We will then be in touch if your experience and CV meet our criteria and we will provide you more information about the Brands we manage and more specific details about your day to day role and responsibilities within our management team.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£45,000.00 per year
Expected salary: £30000 – 45000 per year
Job date: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 23:09:33 GMT