New Job in London – Software Developer – Frank Recruitment Group
Job title: Software Developer
Company: Frank Recruitment Group
Job description: Software Developer | Salesforce | Funded Training + Certifications
This is your chance to join the Salesforce eco-system and become a fully certified Salesforce Developer! Revolent Group are looking for experienced Developers/Engineers who are looking to take the next step their career!
What is Salesforce?
Salesforce is the #1 CRM product on the market and a major contributor to cloud technology. Since its creation in 1999, Salesforce is the fastest growing software company in history, with over 150,000 customers worldwide! Because of their success, the demand for Salesforce Developers is huge!
Who are Revolent?
Revolent specialises in creating talent that can thrive within niche technology markets. We recruit, cross-train, place and develop talent like you for these ecosystems, fuelling the market with the next generation of certified professionals. When you join Revolent, you’re not just learning something new; you’re becoming part of an elite group known as ‘Revols’. You’re on the lucrative pathway to becoming one of the world’s most sought-after professionals, benefitting from all the rewards that come with it:
- World’s leading Salesforce careers programme
- Impressive client list across multiple sectors
- Training hubs in UK, US and Australia
- Ability to place talent globally
Your success is our success!
For job seekers, cross-training through Revolent means a structured, risk-free launchpad into the cloud market, and for businesses, it’s a cost-effective way to quickly fill much-needed seats on digital projects.
Upon completion our two-year program your options are endless and extremely lucrative – you could stay with Revolent and progress to become a senior consultant; you could go permanent with the client; or you could pursue other career options – whatever they may be.
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written
- Experience working with CRM/ERP products could be advantageous
- Flexibility for travelling to meet clients when required
Salary upon completion on your training course is between £27k – £35k p/a (for the 1st year with increase into 2nd)
What’s in it for you?
- 2 years guaranteed employment upon completion of the training programme
- Comprehensive and fully funded Salesforce training, endorsed by Salesforce and delivered by expert trainers at our London office
- Practical experience using Salesforce CRM in a commercial environment
- Funded Salesforce Platform Developer and Administration Certifications
- + further minimum 3 Certifications funded
- Professional skills development, mentoring and ongoing support throughout your entire Revolent journey
If you are looking to begin your career please contact James Neilson on or 0191 261 3371
Revolent Group is an equal opportunities employer that values a diverse workforce and the contribution everyone makes. We are committed to promoting equality and diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all. Unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor visas, the successful candidate must by the start of their employment have permission to work in the United Kingdom.
Expected salary: £27000 per year
Job date: Fri, 12 Feb 2021 03:14:56 GMT
Was this helpful?
0 / 0