New Job in London – Solutions Architect – Security Consulting – Anson McCade
#Solutions #Architect #Security #Consulting
Job title: Solutions Architect – Security Consulting
Company: Anson McCade
Job description: Solutions Architect – Security Consulting
£65,000 – £85,000 Package
Location: United Kingdom (London – City of London, London) Type: Permanent Skills: SECURITY, ARCHITECT, SOLUTIONS
Solutions Architect – Security
I am looking for a well-skilled solutions architect with a strong understanding of enterprise level network security to join a market leading, innovation and transformation consultancy. Working within the IT Strategy and Architecture team, the successful applicant will be accountable for defining the security architecture solutions for major programmes and projects.
Armed with up to date industry knowledge the Security Solution Architect will manage the resolution of architecture risks and issues, dependencies and impacts to minimise risk, whilst identifying continual enhancement to existing processes.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with both business and technical stakeholders in order to define comprehensive Architecture and Design solutions.
- Experience working in a top tier, professional consultancy
- Experience designing, developing and deploying enterprise security solutions with exposure to multiple software vendors and technology platforms.
- A strong understanding of the current threat landscape as well as the security architecture domain including best practices, existing and emerging technologies.
- Knowledge of professional software development life cycle practices including coding standards, code reviews, etc.
- Strong understanding of infrastructure, layer 2 and 3 networking, including traffic shaping and security architecture concepts.
- Demonstrated the ability to prepare and deliver presentations to executives on architectural approaches to gain consensus, as well as the ability to communicate complex information and requirements to non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrable experience of Cloud Security, Multi-factor authentication, SIEM, DDoS, NAC, Identity and Access Management, Data Loss Prevention, etc.
- Experience of threat modelling including behaviour analysis, security control identification and vulnerability assessment.
- Proven experience with driving formal product evaluations and selection as a lead architect.
Implementation and architecture experience with off-the-shelf, customizing, and solution build projects. * Experience delivering security solutions such as designing, planning and implementing data tokenization, encryption, key management, etc.
- Ideally, a relevant security qualification such as CISSP-ISSAP, CRTSA, CISSP, CEH, GCIA, SSCP, CCNA/CCNP Security, CESG Certified Professional IA Architect or equivalent experience, along with TOGAF, SABSA or equivalent experience.
If you are a well-skilled Solutions Engineer with experience in enterprise security then I want to hear from you! Submit your CV below or contact Peter Vannet on 02077806706 and I’d be more than happy to discuss things further with you.
Role: Infrastructure Security Architect
Salary: £65,000 – £85,000 + package
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact: Peter Vannet
Apply for this vacancy
Your CV will be sent to the selected department. At no time will your CV be sent outside of Anson McCade without your authorisation.
Your email address
Attach a file (CV formats accepted: .doc, .docx, .txt, .pdf)
Prior to submission of this form, the user acknowledges and accepts Anson McCade’s +
I acknowledge and accept
40 Clifton Street
London EC2A 4DX
Tel: +44 (0)20 7780 6700
4th Floor, The Potthouse
1 Hill Street, Belfast
Co. Antrim BT1 2LA
Tel: +44 (0)28 95 213 213
1 Avenue d’Italie
Tel: +33 (1)84 88 45 03
Level 33, Australia Square
264 George Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Tel: +61 (0)2 9056 2899
Anson McCade Limited is registered in England & Wales under the company number 3971127, with registered offices at 3rd Floor, 40 Clifton Street, London EC2A 4DX, United Kingdom.
Expected salary: £65000 – 85000 per year
Job date: Wed, 17 Mar 2021 04:53:59 GMT
Was this helpful?
0 / 0