New Job in Loveland, CO – LOAN ASSISTANT – Pinnacle Bank
Job title: LOAN ASSISTANT
Company: Pinnacle Bank
Location: Loveland, CO
Job description: Description/Job Summary
Serve as support to the loan area.
- Processes loans, which include: preparation work, computer input and follow-up.
- May assist with loan closings.
- Prepare reports for management.
- Establishes, maintains, and revises filing and record keeping articles, records, and other documents.
- Assists with customers in reference to loan questions or account questions.
- Assists will bill paying and GL entries.
- Exception tracking.
- Processes payments.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
Skill in communicating effectively with management, customers, and co-workers.
Ability to pay close attention to detail and work with a high degree of accuracy.
Ability to create an organized efficient work environment without supervision.
Ability to work under pressure of deadlines.
Ability to function as a team player.
Knowledge of bank operations, policies, and procedures.
Knowledge of loan processes and basic accounting.
Knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet software.
High School diploma or equivalent experience in banking.
We offer fair and competitive compensation as well as bonus based on an employee’s years of service and possible discretionary merit bonuses. Employees also have the opportunity to participate in the Bank incentive programs based on charter/branch guidelines. Other benefits include:
- 8 paid holidays
- 17 PTO days each year for the first five years of employment. Employees must also complete the 90-day introductory period prior to accruing PTO.
- New employees will receive 12 hours of paid sick time upon their hire date
- After five years, 22 PTO days each year
- Health, dental, prescription drug card, vision, and voluntary life insurance plans
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible medical and dependent care spending plans
- Parental Leave after one year of full time employment
- 401K plan after 3 months and start of next quarter with employer contributions and profit sharing
- Free checking account and basic printed checks
- Free safe deposit box
- $15,000 group term life insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Educational Assistance
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 402-697-8666 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
For more information, view the and .
Expected salary: $18 – 21 per hour
Job date: Wed, 09 Jun 2021 05:55:43 GMT
Was this helpful?
0 / 0