New Job in Newcastle – Regional Trainer – CPM United Kingdom Ltd
Job title: Regional Trainer
Company: CPM United Kingdom Ltd
Job description: Are you looking for the next move in your career? Join CPM now as a Samsung Regional Trainer and benefit from great career prospects, first class training and development and a package of £30.000 per annum, 10% annual bonus, company car, phone and tablet.
Location: North East
Territory: Newcastle, Middlesbrough, Durham, Gateshead, Kingston upon Hull, Hull, Scunthorpe, Wakefield, York, Bradford, Alnwick. Newark, Harrogate, Leeds, Sheffield and surrounding areas
As the Regional Trainer you will be part of a team of trainers in the TV and Audio division, reporting into the Training Team Manager. You will be responsible for delivering memorable and impactful training to both Internal and External partners across a range of environments including classroom, in-store, roadshows, events and live streaming via live online broadcasting.
This is a highly autonomous role which requires the individual to be well planned and organised and able to manage their own diary and planning within the business needs. You will be responsible for staff knowledge within a defined set of accounts but will also be expected to work closely with and support colleagues to cover National and Key Independent accounts, with the overall objective to increase advocacy and awareness, and ultimately drive sales of Samsung TV and audio products in retail stores.
- Conduct Training Needs Analysis to aid planning of forthcoming in-store training interventions
- Prepare, present and evaluate training interventions/courses that will be run throughout the UK
- Deliver product knowledge training to key account staff with the aim of increasing knowledge and sales
- Promote training initiatives and the use of the Samsung E Learning platform within your region
- Run regional training initiatives as agreed with Samsung
- Support National account event shows and major training events, in addition to consumer facing shows
- Monitor and provide feedback and insight from the marketplace and training programmes back into the business
- Work to achieve and exceed targets for example: Number of training interventions completed; quality of training delivered; Sales in store; use of Samsung E Learning platform; Quality and timeliness of reporting etc.
- Complete administration tasks, including planning and organising diary at least a month in advance
- Be prepared to be flexible and adapt to a change of brief in a short space of time.
- Provide support for VIP retail visits as required
- Build and develop collaborative relationships within Samsung, CPM and Retail partners
- Keep in touch with the in-store selling environment by spending at least one day per quarter in store assisting in selling and leading by example
- Attend quarterly team meetings to share and reapply knowledge with colleagues
- Take ownership for own personal and professional development and keep up to date with new trends and developments across industry, sharing and applying where relevant
- Responsible for any other task identified by the line manager as falling reasonably within the scope and range of the position.
- Training capability essential with demonstrable experience in delivering classroom style training sessions
- Previous sales experience highly desirable
- Strong organisational skills – the ability to work autonomously and organise your own diary is essential
- Excellent communication skills, both written and presentation, with the confidence and ability to engage and hold an audience
- Flexible and adaptable, with a high level of resilience and desire to drive continuous improvements and operate in a changing environment
- Knowledge of the tech retail marketplace either directly or indirectly would be advantageous
- Have the ability and understanding of presenting in front of a camera to a wide range of audience as virtual training we be the norm.
- Due to the current needs of the business adaptability to new forms of training and engagement is extremely important.
- Comfortable staying away from home up to 5 nights a week
- Willingness to travel extensively in the UK, work unsociable hours up to 8pm and weekends up to 2 weekends a month, as well as some overseas travel.
- Full drivers’ licence
Expected salary: £30000 per year
Job date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 23:16:26 GMT