New Job in Northallerton, North Yorkshire – Registered Manager – Reed
Job title: Registered Manager
Location: Northallerton, North Yorkshire
Job description: Location: NORTHALLERTON, NORTH YORKSHIRE, UNITED KINGDOM Salary: 30,000-40,000 GBP (UK Pounds) Per annum, inc Benefits
Sector: Job Type:
Shift Type: N/A Applications: N/A
Posted: about 8 hours ago Reference: X3-458626
Fixed Term Contract for 12 months – due to Maternity Cover
40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Must have within the last five years, worked for at least two years in a position relevant to the residential care of children. During this time, they must have worked for at least one year in a role requiring the supervision and management of staff working in a care home.
- Must be competent in using Microsoft software including Word and e-mail.
- Must be qualified to SCQF level 7 and HNC (Scotland) and the Level 3 in Residential Child Care / Level 4 Children and Young People’s Practitioner Qualification (England) and ideally be studying towards SCQF Level 9 (Scotland).
- Must have previous experience of leadership and management.
- Must be able to use relationships to build trust and create safety.
Pebbles are investing across all areas of the business. New technology has been introduced this year which transforms the way we can manage our teams. We are investing in Learning and Development / Training and have recently appointed a new Head of Care and Head of Operations. We have built an entirely new HR team since last summer and we are currently dedicated to making improvements in employee terms and conditions.
The Home –
- Registration: EDB
- Current Ofsted rating- Requires improvement
- Current occupancy; genders, ages, presenting behaviours? full, all female, 14, 15 and 16. Main concerns are self-harm/suicide idealisation which is well-managed. This young person also has issues with eating and gender. Other main issues is a young person using cannabis. The home is generally very settled. Young people settled for bed and engage well with the staff team. Low level missing, low level CSE, low level aggression and damage.
- Staff team; full? Strong? Experienced? Solid staff team that work well together.
- Is there an experienced deputy manager? Dept manager has extensive experience.
- Reason for Contract? – Maternity cover. Start as soon as possible.
If you feel you interested in the above role please apply today
Expected salary: £40000 per year
Job date: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 07:43:55 GMT