New Job in Norwalk, CT – Administrative Assistant – Robert Half
Job title: Administrative Assistant
Company: Robert Half
Location: Norwalk, CT
Job description: Ref ID: 00720-0011730757
Classification: Administrative Assistant
Compensation: $17.10 to $19.80 hourly
Immediate Administrative Assistant Opportunity Available through OfficeTeam
OfficeTeam has an opportunity available to work as an Administrative Assistant for a busy office in Norwalk, CT. This role is responsible for the smooth daily administrative operations of the Norwalk, CT office comprised of forty (40) employees and extended support to the NY and DC offices. COVID-19 mandates limit office occupancy to 50% capacity at the present time. COVID-19 company protocols must be adhered to including wearing a mask throughout the workday while in the office.
We are seeking a passionate, organized, and dedicated individual to fill a temporary Administrative Assistant position. The successful candidate will execute administrative responsibilities detailed below and must possess exceptional organizational and MS Office proficiency. In this role, the goal is to create and maintain a pleasant and consistent flow in the daily administrative operations of the office. The ideal candidate will be adaptable, responsive and highly detail oriented.
This position reports to the Managing Director, Administrative Services.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Manage front office reception
2. Provide quality service to clients and staff
4. Data entry, scheduling, staff communications and correspondence
5. Mail distribution, Stamps.com and UPS deliveries and out-going packages
6. Order/stock office and kitchen supplies
7. Prepare Requisition Forms for staff purchases
8. Project Folder Creation – Dynamics/CRM
9. PPE & Specialty Equipment for field personnel including COVID PPE
10. Onboarding tasks for new hires
11. Perform other duties, tasks and special projects
Below is a list of the minimum requirements for the position.
- Bachelor or Associates Degree in Business Administration or related field
- 2 – 3 years of related experience in office services
- Highly computer literate and confident using MS Office 365 (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated experience working independently with minimal supervision as well as in a team environment
- Proven ability to build effective relationships and work well with a team
Preferred knowledge, and skills
- MS Dynamics, Salesforce, or CRM a (big) plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Tracking expenses
- Promoting process improvement and efficiency measures
- Inventory control
- Effective organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to problem solve efficiently
- Maintains a positive attitude with staff and visitors
- Exhibits composure, empathy and understanding during all interactions
- Proactively overcomes obstacles while performing tasks
- Interest in social and environmental issues
- Accountability, follow-up and follow through
- Acknowledge tasks and assignments, ask questions and strives to complete assignments within time commitments.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without prior notice.
We are seeking passionate, ambitious candidates that are interested in growing and supporting our dynamic company. If you are a self-starter that thrives in a creative environment, please contact us today! This position will be filled by the end of the week so don’t hesitate in contacting us!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you’re a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.
Expected salary: $17.1 – 19.8 per hour
Job date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 08:59:58 GMT
Was this helpful?
0 / 0