New Job in Oceanside, CA – Dental Assistant (DA or RDA) – Vista Community Clinic
#Dental #Assistant #RDA
Job title: Dental Assistant (DA or RDA)
Company: Vista Community Clinic
Location: Oceanside, CA
Job description: Dental Assistant – $15-$25/hr + BENEFITS!
We are seeking to hire a Dental Assistant (DA or RDA)!
Oceanside Office: Tuesday – Saturday (36.5 hrs per wk).
- $15 – $25/hr
- 403b and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Perform a wide variety of patient care activities and assist chair side in the concept of four handed dentistry including but not limited to impressions, applying non-aerosol and topical agents, applying topical fluoride, removing post-extractions and periodontal dressings and sutures, assisting in the administration of nitrous oxide, placing and removing rubber dams and removing matrices for restorative procedures
- Maintain a smooth constant flow of patients from reception to operatories; coordinate the activities of several operatories through proper utilization of time, resources, abilities and patient needs
- Operate x-ray equipment to make complete and/or selective oral radiographic services. Process images and arrange in format as appropriate.
- High school graduate or equivalent with post High School Vocational/SpecializedTraining
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Radiation Safety Certificate (preferred)
- Dental Practice Act Certification
- Current CPR Certification
- Operational experience with x-ray machine, sterilizing equipment, ultrasonic equipment, laboratory equipment and other dental practice related equipment
- Minimum one year experience working as a dental assistant in a high volume dental practice
- Knowledge of the full range of professional dental duties in connection with treatment of dental diseases and dental health problems of usual difficulty
- Experience/familiarity with computers, Microsoft Office products (Word/Excel), EDR experience; NG preferred
Vista Community Clinic is a private, non-profit, multi-specialty outpatient clinic providing care in a comprehensive, high quality setting. Located in San Diego, Orange and Riverside counties, we work to advance community health and hope by providing access to premier health services. We are looking for dedicated, motivated, enthusiastic team players who want to make a difference in the community. Our competitive compensation and benefits program includes health, dental, vision, company-paid life, flexible spending accounts and a 403(B) plan, for eligible employees. VCC is an equal opportunity employer.
- General Practice
- Digital X-rays
Direct Dental. Category: Healthcare, Keywords: Dental Assistant0 – 0Full-Time
Expected salary: $15 – 25 per hour
Job date: Tue, 11 May 2021 07:59:58 GMT
Was this helpful?
0 / 0