New Job in Reading – IT Security Analyst – Information Security – Reed
#Security #Analyst #Information #Security
Job title: IT Security Analyst – Information Security
Job description: Location: READING, BERKSHIRE, UNITED KINGDOM Salary: 35,000-48,000 GBP (UK Pounds) Per annum, inc Benefits
Sector: Job Type:
Shift Type: N/A Applications: N/A
Posted: about 14 hours ago Reference: X3-472451
IT Security Analyst – Information Security sought by a large and respected organisation. You will work within an IT Security team who are part of a larger/enterprise size IT team. You will ideally come from an IT background and have moved into a more IT Security focussed role over the last couple of years.
You will provide expert IT security advice to internal users. Additionally, you will be responsible for assisting in the implementation of pragmatic, proportionate, cost-effective cyber security controls, with a requirement to identify new and emerging technologies and evaluating how these can be used securely to improve communication. In this role, you will have the opportunity for continuous development.
- Proven ability in providing a high quality of service that meets stakeholder needs whilst remaining within legal and policy frameworks.
- Effective communication skills, dealing with customers and stakeholders at all levels.
- Technical understanding of IT systems and appropriate technical qualifications such as Security+, CEH, CISSP, CCNA, MCSE.
- Familiar with infrastructure and network technologies
- Ability to maintain a high degree of integrity and trust when dealing with sensitive and classified information.
The role will initially be home based, as well as a competitive salary you will be entitled to a generous pension and holiday allowance.
Expected salary: £48000 per year
Job date: Wed, 17 Mar 2021 04:53:59 GMT
Was this helpful?
0 / 0