New Job in United Kingdom – Assistant Unit Manager – Retail Clacket Lane – Roadchef
#Assistant #Unit #Manager #Retail #Clacket #Lane
Job title: Assistant Unit Manager – Retail Clacket Lane
Location: United Kingdom
Job description: Location : Clacket Lane Motorway Service Area, United Kingdom Role overview
Assistant Unit Manager – Retail Clacket Lane
Clacket Lane Motorway Service Area on the M25 near Bromley, is looking to recruit a Assistant Unit Manager to join our growing Retail team.
Are you looking for a fun and flexible role leading a team within a fast paced environment? We are looking to hire a Assistant Unit Manager to support the Retail Manager in managing our retail brands team to deliver operational excellence. Being a Assistant Unit Manager means you have the responsibility for delivering excellent customer service, maintaining operational standards, maximising sales opportunities and driving financial performance. You will receive excellent on-job training, coaching and support to deliver the role to the highest standards. Training will include all aspects of operational delivery, people practises and legislative training to ensure the highest standards of health and food safety are adhered to at all times.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary £24,500 and many other great benefits.
- Roadchef Discount Card discounts from 15% to 70% for you and your family at all Roadchef MSA
- Benefits website- comprehensive discounts available on many high street and online stores
- Refer a Friend – cash scheme
- Long Service awards
- Flexible working hours
- 32 days holiday paid pro rata increasing with service (includes Bank Holidays)
- Discounted Hotel stays at Days Inn for employees at Roadchef Sites
- Contributory pension after 3 months
- Free car parking
- Subsidised meals while on duty
- Uniform provided
- Recognition schemes at all levels
- Maternity and Paternity leave
- On boarding plans designed for each role
- Structured career programs
- Great personal development opportunities
Simple financial freedom. Roadchef is pleased to announce we have partnered with Wagestream so you can stream your earned wages into your bank account before payday. No more need for high interest loans or overdraft fees – simply get paid as you go.
Your responsibilities as a Assistant Unit Manager will include:
- Ensuring your team serve our customers in a timely manner, providing excellent customer service.
- Ensuring all sales and KPI targets are achieved
- Driving brand and customer service audit performance
- Supporting the Site Director with their day to day duties
- Providing effective communication, motivating the team while providing them with regular feedback
- We would love you to have retail management experience in a high volume retail environment
- Lead your team from the front and have a passion for recognition
- Be able to demonstrate commercial acumen and have a high drive for results
- Developing an internal pipeline of talent
- Strong communication skills
- Enjoy working under pressure in an ever changing environment
- Confidence in dealing with customers / employee queries
Who are Roadchef Ltd
Roadchef holds the Gold – Investors In People status, so if you are looking for a new challenge and to develop your career, then we want to hear from you.
We are proud to be one of the leading Motorway Service Area operators in the UK, our mission is to “De-stress” and “Delight” Britain’s road users. Every year we have 52 million visitors across our 30 sites, and our vision is To make Britain’s roads a safer and happier place by elevating the mood of every road user.
Job Type Full time
Contract Type Permanent
Expected salary: £24500 per year
Job date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 08:59:33 GMT
Was this helpful?
0 / 0