New Job in United Kingdom – Client Relationship Manager – Christian Jobs Ltd
#Client #Relationship #Manager
Job title: Client Relationship Manager
Company: Christian Jobs Ltd
Location: United Kingdom
Job description: Title: Client Relationship Manager
Location: South East, United Kingdom
Working Arrangement: Home-based until June 2021 then office based
Salary: £28,000 – £38,000
GOR Requirement: Active and personal Christian faith
Our client is known as a leading consultancy within the global healthcare industry who, due to recent growth and company aspirations, is looking to add a Client Relationship Manager to its team in the South East of England. They are a Christ-centered organisation looking to honour God in all that they do.
Providing services to the pharmaceutical industry, they have found significant growth and success in the previous 12 months. As such, they require experienced Client Relationship Managers experienced in offering exceptional customer service, supporting and leading projects and a sales service that puts the client’s needs first.
You will be joining an ambitious and highly skilled team who aim to glorify God through their work. The past 12 months have seen the team build fantastic relationships with industry-leading pharmaceutical organisations meaning it’s an exciting time to join the organisation.
As a faith-based organisation there is a genuine occupational requirement (GOR) that the successful appointee will have an active and personal Christian faith. This is due to the nature of how the organisation conducts its services. You will be encouraged and expected to participate within and at times lead times of prayer with both internal teams and external parties. You will be championed to actively use your Christian faith throughout your work efforts, being led by the Holy Spirit in your decisions and as a leader within the organisation you will hold responsibility for both the professional and spiritual development of your colleagues and team.
- Plan and manage the implementation of projects internally and support the client throughout the project.
- Build long-term relationships with clients and customers by serving and loving them.
- Be proactive to address and resolve customer issues.
- Be aware of the environment we are working in and proactive to bring new learnings to the team.
- Support clients during the sales process and move sales opportunities through the pipeline.
- Develop strategic recommendations and support clients to apply those.
- Prepare and run client workshops to educate and engage clients.
- Take an active interest in developing your understanding of health strategy and apply this to your consulting assignments.
- Through your own study of the Word, proactive access to resources and listening to the Holy Spirit, develop, document and share fruitful ideas that take you, and then the whole team, deeper in marketplace ministry.
- Intuitive to customers needs.
- Strong communication and storytelling skills.
- Enjoying meeting new people and the ability to build and maintain relationships.
- A background in customer service or sales is a plus.
- Be confident presenting and speaking in front of a larger group of people.
- Must understand customer relationship management (CRM).
- Strategic thinker and ability to analyse and solve problems quickly.
- Ability to work well with others and to pass knowledge on to others in the team.
- 3+ years of experience in a client services or account management role serving the pharmaceutical industry.
Expected salary: £28000 – 38000 per year
Job date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 23:15:37 GMT