New Job in United Kingdom – Live-in Carer – ENA Care Group
Job title: Live-in Carer
Company: ENA Care Group
Location: United Kingdom
Job description: If you are an experienced carer or looking for a change in career, live-in care is a unique, highly rewarding career. It is a role that may take you to different places around England and Wales, introduces you to interesting and inspirational individuals and is flexible as you commit to short term or long term placements.
The role of a Live-in Carer is a special opportunity to help make another person’s life a little easier. You will help out with personal care, cooking, cleaning, shopping and transporting your client around. Most importantly, you will be their companion, friend and make sure they are well looked after.
Benefits of being part of the ENA family:
- An opportunity to work with a broad range of ENA Clients to suit your experience and personality
- Flexible holidays – Up to 28 days paid leave per annum (pro-rata)
- Free 5-day training course to build your knowledge to deliver live-in care
- On-going training and development to help you reach your personal development goals
- Competitive pay from £500 – £700 per week
- A case manager dedicated to you and your client
- Out of Hours Support – 24/7, 365 days a year from the office team
- Opportunity to earn bonuses through our Refer-a-friend scheme
- Pension Scheme
What we’re looking for:
- Individuals who are kind, caring, dedicated and open-minded to join our family
- Carers who would like to work with a wide array of disabled and elderly clients
- Possess the Right to live and work in the United Kingdom; this could include an EU or International Passport.
ENA began as a family run business in 1994 and as we have grown we have never lost sight of our family ethos. We are committed to ensuring that all of our staff have the correct caring attitude and dedication to help others.
If you would like the opportunity to join our caring family, please do not hesitate to contact one of our friendly recruitment team on
Expected salary: £500 – 700 per week
Job date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 05:31:48 GMT
Was this helpful?
0 / 0