New Job in Walsall – Aldridge, West Midlands – It Support Technician – Groomfield Recruitment
Job title: It Support Technician
Company: Groomfield Recruitment
Location: Walsall – Aldridge, West Midlands
Job description: Groomfield Recruitment are looking for an IT Support Technician for their client in Aldridge Walsall.
This is temporary to permanent basis over a 6 month period.
- £20,000 – £25,000 depending on experience.
Hours of work:
– Monday to Thursday 0830-1700
– Friday 0830-1500
- Administer day to day running of desktop PCs, multiple servers, printers, tablets, laptops for remote workers, LAN and WAN links
- Administer telecom systems; mobile phones, fixed and leased lines, setting up iPads, iPhones and Androids for use.
- Source and administrate Production PC/Router builds and maintain machines once installed on location giving 3rd line support as and when required.
- Respond swiftly to all IT queries and requests from all levels of personnel, making sure Helpdesk tickets are updated.
- To troubleshoot all types of PC / Network problems.
- Deal with hardware / software support, reporting and solving problems in the office.
- Drive and Implement Cloud infrastructure
- Keep all logs and reports up to date.
- To be pro-active in a programme of Continuous Improvements
- Ensure that you comply with the company’s work practice, disciplinary procedures and Health and Safety policy.
- Carry out other relevant tasks as required ensuring the effective operation of the company.
Please apply with your CV. A member of our team will review your skills and experience against the criteria required for the role. Please be aware if successful, you will be contacted within three working days.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Groomfield Recruitment.
Please be advised that our client can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Expected salary: £20000 – 25000 per year
Job date: Wed, 10 Mar 2021 23:33:49 GMT
Was this helpful?
0 / 0