New Job in Westminster, CO – Business Systems Consultant – Supply Chain – Ball
#Business #Systems #Consultant #Supply #Chain
Job title: Business Systems Consultant – Supply Chain
Location: Westminster, CO
Job description: Ball Corporation manufactures aluminum packaging for beverage, personal care and household products, and provides aerospace and other technologies for commercial and government customers. We have been in business for over 140 years and is leading the charge in creating solutions that keep our planet healthy. Ball Corp has been nationally recognized as a leading company in the creation of sustainable products (Fast Company World Changing Ideas award) as well as one of America’s Best Employers for Diversity (Forbes Magazine.) Join our team of over 18,000 people worldwide in our quest to make the world a cleaner and healthier place. BE BIGGER THAN YOURSELF. BE UNSTOPPABLE. BE AN INSPIRATION. JOIN US IN MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE.
Primary Purpose of the Position:
The Business Systems Consultant (BSC) collaborates with key business stakeholders to drive transformation within one or more functional areas. The BSC has an in depth understanding of the capability area and has primary accountability for defining and executing on solutions that support the objectives of the capability area. The BSC oversees the work required of the team within a defined capability area, which may include project management, solution architecture, and business systems analyst.
Essential Functions: * Accountable for the definition and review of business requirements that describe the business need and solution scope, and communicate them effectively to IT and business stakeholders
- Maintains in depth knowledge of one or more capability areas in order to proactively identify value-added IT solutions, support request prioritization, develop business cases, and execute projects
- Owns the capability roadmap for one or more functional areas; responsible for balancing BAU/enhancement requests with large strategic projects and ensures that stakeholders have visibility to BAU budgets and actuals within one or more capability areas.
- Understand system configurations/high-level system architecture and their impacts to the business, business unit goals, strategies, plans, and critical success factors and core business processes and how each is enabled through technology capabilities and the key areas supported by the IT
- Support the business through an IT governance/decision process at key decision points, including alternatives, limitations, constraints and dependencies, as well as benefits of the proposed solution in terms of key metrics (e.g., ROI, TCO)
- Maintain an awareness of technology trends, opportunities, compliance, regulatory requirements and effective communication and collaboration methods to optimize and enable potential benefits
- Understands the impact of system enhancements on the company’s processes and how system functions and processes will generate the intended business outcomes
- Assure the success of UAT, and that outcomes are clearly communicated and dispositioned in a manner acceptable to the business
- Provide global leadership to one or more capability teams, including employee development, performance management, and supports a culture of inclusion, diversity, hard work, and fun
- Manages the work of the capability team within specific area of responsibility, inclusive of work of project managers, solution architects, and other supporting delivery team members
- Broad training in a related field usually acquired through college degree level education or work-related experience
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Marketing, Information Systems Management, Computer Science or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- 8-10 years of related experience within a Supply Chain Organization (Source to Pay and Plan to Deliver).
- SAP certified SAP senior consultant in one of the main SAP core models like C2C, S2P, P2D and A2R
- 2- 5 SAP full cycle implementations, desired
Compensation & Benefits
- Hiring Salary Range: $ 98,500 – 150,500 (Salary to be determined by the applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.)
- Job Grade: 13
- Other Compensation: This role will be eligible to participate in the annual incentive compensation plan.
- Regular Full-Time Salaried and Hourly positions: Ball includes a comprehensive benefits structure, Go to our career site and click “Total Rewards” to learn more.
Ball Corporation has been made aware of reports involving fraudulent job offers. These often appear legitimate, but Ball does not make job offers until after a candidate has submitted a job application and has participated in a face-to-face interview (In person or via WebEx). All email correspondence from Ball Corporation ends in “@ball.com.” Please also be advised that Ball will never request payment or require candidates to deposit a check during the recruitment and onboarding processes. If you have questions about any open positions at Ball, please visit our careers website at .
If you have applied to a position and have been asked for personal information through LinkedIn, please notify LinkedIn directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans
Expected salary: $98500 per year
Job date: Sat, 13 Mar 2021 08:59:57 GMT
Was this helpful?
0 / 0