New Job in Yorkshire & the Humber – Asbestos Surveyor Analyst – Penguin Recruitment
#Asbestos #Surveyor #Analyst
Job title: Asbestos Surveyor Analyst
Company: Penguin Recruitment
Location: Yorkshire & the Humber
Job description: Asbestos Surveyor Analyst – Pontefract – West Yorkshire
£26,000 – £30,000 + Benefits + Overtime + Further Progression
Do you want to work for a market leader who has an excellent reputation on progressing their staff?
This is an excellent opportunity for an Asbestos Surveyor Analyst to join a leading environmental consultancy who have offices all over the United Kingdom. My client has an excellent reputation within the market and the chosen Asbestos Surveyor Analyst will be working on mainly commercial and industrial sites with the opportunity to take the next steps with their career.
- BOHS P402 Qualified or Equivalent
- BOHS P403 + P404 Qualified or Equivalent
Key duties of an Asbestos Surveyor Analyst:
- Management, Refurbishment and Demolition Surveys on all types of sites
- Producing and compiling air quality assessment reports
- Undertaking the various types of air monitoring
- Working on mainly commercial and industrial sites
- Understanding all Asbestos Legislations to keep in line with company policies and UKAS accreditation
- Full UK Driving License
- Excellent communications skills
- Excellent reading and writing skills
- Hardworking attitude
- Have previous experience in this role
A Competitive Basic Salary is on offer and Benefits Such as: Pension, Company Vehicle, Fuel Card, Life Assurance, Private Health Care, Phone, Tablet, Further Training, Overtime Opportunities and much more.
For more information please contact Jack Wadelin at Penguin Recruitment on 0121 442 3921, or email your CV to
Similar Job Titles: Asbestos Consultant, Asbestos Analyst, Asbestos Surveyor
Commutable Locations: Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield, Wakefield, Halifax, Hull, Keighley, Halifax, Burnley, Harrogate, Dewsbury, York, West Yorkshire, South Yorkshire, East Yorkshire.
Expected salary: £26000 – 30000 per year
Job date: Tue, 16 Mar 2021 05:27:48 GMT
Was this helpful?
0 / 0